10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, was extremely nervous for fucking up and getting bashed at. I was still horrible and died at every boss, the group was just laughing and tried genuinely helping me through the instance. I think from that moment I fell In love with the social bond and that particular instance that I just kept playing the game.

I'm not sure what went wrong with WoW, just feels like LFR have destroyed what was once a heavy social game.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Ulduar was my first proper raid, as an actual raider, without getting boosted or not having a clue what to do. I started playing in TBC but was so clueless back then, that without having friends I usually didn't even get close to see a raid .

UBRS or MC. I can't remember anymore. Got into MC the same week as i dinged.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    ICC25man, was on professor putricide as I joined a guild halfway through progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think mine was naxxaramas in WotLK,i started playing in TBC and only had my first real max level char come early LK. I was a professional raider and was the 3rd best rogue on my server,so i got me Bronze at least

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC 25.

Fun times.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    if they count as raids: ubrs, strath or sholo
    but for me, they were never raids, just instances for more players. it misses the need to raid more then just running it and no id.
    the first real raid for me was molten core.
    oh man that was a time... when nobody had a damn clue of what was going on XD

Like many others, UBRS and then Molten Core. UBRS wasn't that much different from running a 5-man, but the pace of raiding 40-man MC took me by surprise; it took me a couple of runs to get up to speed. Was serious fun though.

Deleted
    Zul'gurrub!

Ubrs for me aswell, but i didnt raid srs till wotlk

Deleted
    UBRS 15m, good ol' days, and a good start to a very long career of raiding.

Deleted
    Had the pleasure to raid for the first time in Karazhan. Back in 2.4.3, my guild was very casual, just a bunch of friends. So it was rare to get a group of 10 people willing to run it, and them being geared enough. That's how I got in, 1 or 2 days after reaching level 70 on my warlock. I knew jack about raiding, stats, rotations, I was carried essentially. But it was so much fun! And we were there the entire evening, from like 18:00 to 00:00. We were progressing slowly, and reaching Malchezaar was a relief.
    His emotes are still one of my favourites: "You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions I command!".
    Last edited by mmoc8e24c80634; 2013-12-29 at 02:23 PM.

Ubrs if you count it as a raid at the time, otherwise molten core.

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS 10, if that counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's Lair as a resto druid. I was in half pvp gear because "epics!" and I didn't fully understand the mechanics or anything. We wiped a few times on HKM and maybe once or twice on gruul before we got it all down, and I later went on to do kara with that group of people. Good times.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    First time for me was Karazhan on my Draenei hunter with a good guild most were RL friends cleared it all was awesome still have the urn to summon nightbane, when we got good we pugged with others to do Gruuls and Magtheridons Lair were good times before the guild slowly fell apart as some went on to do other things like real life and what not..

Technically Stratholme or UBRS, but in the traditional sense, Molten Core.

Trial of the Crusader. I had a guild by that time and it was awesome. We never got to complete ICC after that though and they moved to other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas 25man in Wrath. I got picked up as a pug, I was so lost but i had soooooo much fun. It was one of the highlights of my early wow playing days. Sometimes i wish i could go back to being so fresh, just to experience it all over again.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

Karazhan. A wonderful place to start the raiding journey.