Black Temple, oh the memories <3

Deleted
    Trial of the Crusader in Wotlk

BRD or Onyxia. Fun times back when I had no clue what I was doing in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    What was the first raid you stepped into?
    Karazhan, I was so clueless what to do there as Restoration Druid.

Deleted
    Karazhan <3

love that place still!

It was either UBRS while levelling or MC at level 58 on my Warrior. i cant remember due to it being that long ago :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't remember, most likely Zul Aman @ 70, few weeks prior to WotLK. Before then, PvP 24/7
    -K

Icecrown Citadel. Only raid that actually felt like a raid before I did Ulduar since then and over the years. You actually felt like you were storming the fortress/hold of a King/Boss. Nothing compares to the waves and waves of Undead coming spawning at the entrance. Then you have Tirion and the Ebon Hold. Simply epic. I mean raids these days feel more like instances with completely out of place trash mobs. Dragon Soul anyone?

Every trash mod in ICC was perfectly executed. The whole design was simply perfect.

ICC has often taken a lot of slack simply for how long it was around for and people got burnt out, but it still offered one of the most epic moments in WoW.

Wrath version of Naxx was the first I successfully completed. When I attempted Sunwell back in BC, I was too much of a noob to handle it.

Karazhan.

Started just after TBC launch.

I think it was Kara, but I forget at this point. I started playing in BC.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Deleted
    Molten Core. Man, that was epic and frightening (and in retrospective: annoying)!

Karazhan, started playing in vanilla but never reached 60 before TBC release.

Molten Core.

It wasn't current content at the time, but still my first raid.

I believe I was taken to Scholomance a week before it was turned into a 5-man, when I was level 58 or something. That was my first raid ever. I can't really remember much of it, but it was glorious.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen

Deleted
    Stratholme if that counts

If not, then Molten Core

Strat would have made a beastly ''real'' raid too with some modifications. Treading thru streets of a burning city. City block after another in flames and undead everywhere. Would have probably made more immersive 1st full raid experience than Molten Core.
    Last edited by mmoc2ab87b9ea9; 2013-12-30 at 03:09 AM.

Some Burning Crusade one I barely remember, Magtheridon's Lair I believe - this was in Wrath though, where we overgeared the place. First real raid would be Ulduar, what a time that was.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

First raid was Zul'Gurub mid 2010. First real raid that i progessed with my guild was Dragon Soul, =/
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

First time I was in a raid group was in vanilla and we was gonna go bring havoc to the hordes at crossroads, all other servers pvp'd at Tarren Mill, our server pvp'd at crossroads...

First ever PVE raid was mc