vanilla ZG

we went in not expecting to get many booses down.... proceed to kill every boss bar hakkar on the tuesday reset wednesday cleared it

I started during wrath after some of my friends that had played since vanilla needed some boost to their rooster and i rolled a mage. Ran ICC once and then i really was in the team the first tier of Cata. As a mage i was put on spellsteal duty on maloriak and i remember being so anxious about missing it that i stopped dpsing for like 5 second before he applied it just to be prepared. So i was soo low on the dps the first time.

WoTLK Naxxramas. That's the main reason it's still my favorite raid of all time.

Astanaar @ ~lvl 22 during Beta

UBRS 15 @ lvl 60 during Vanilla

MC 60 @ lvl 60 Vanilla
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

Stood in the Fire
    Zul'Gurub, I did AQ40 the same night aswell. Gotta say, I did enjoy that raid.

Karazhan, back in '07 when I was a total noob. Good times.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    MC. Wiped on trash for hours. Got no bosses lol.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Naxxramas 25 ^^

UBRS and ZG, but UBRS was the very first ofcourse.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-

Lord Nagafen was my first raid if you don't count text-based games.
    If you are asking WoW specific, it was MC. I don't believe anything previous to MC was considered a raid? I could be wrong.

<Edit: That just made me remember why I stopped playing a Pally... ugh...the number of times I had to cast Blessings...
    Last edited by NickV; 2013-12-31 at 03:08 PM.

MC. Server first kill in there and I was the first hunter with tranq shot on the server. I honestly had no idea what a raid was even about before stepping in there. Big thanks to a guy I leveled with who invited me in.

ICC, got to kill a few bosses before Cata

Onyxia I think, if not it was MC unless we count when those dungeons that where possible to do 10-15 man

Molten Bore.

Such trash. Many hours. So long.

Well... the vanilla dungeons that were done in raid groups (UBRS etc), i guess.

Or MC.

Kara.

10charazhan

Karazhan, had crap gear, no experience at all, but had a good friend in this guild that were doing Kara at that time, so one day when they were missing some raiders he got me an invite, did 3-4 bosses with them, didnt impress and got switched when their member loged...good'ol days

X-Roads Raid in EU Open Beta, were ~100 People, noone >lvl 40, we got slaughtered in Ashenvale ^^