Zul'Gurub, I did AQ40 the same night aswell. Gotta say, I did enjoy that raid.

Karazhan, back in '07 when I was a total noob. Good times.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

MC. Wiped on trash for hours. Got no bosses lol.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer - Nightblade - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Shaman - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Naxxramas 25 ^^

UBRS and ZG, but UBRS was the very first ofcourse.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Lord Nagafen was my first raid if you don't count text-based games.
    If you are asking WoW specific, it was MC. I don't believe anything previous to MC was considered a raid? I could be wrong.

<Edit: That just made me remember why I stopped playing a Pally... ugh...the number of times I had to cast Blessings...
    Last edited by NickV; 2013-12-31 at 03:08 PM.

MC. Server first kill in there and I was the first hunter with tranq shot on the server. I honestly had no idea what a raid was even about before stepping in there. Big thanks to a guy I leveled with who invited me in.

ICC, got to kill a few bosses before Cata

Onyxia I think, if not it was MC unless we count when those dungeons that where possible to do 10-15 man

Molten Bore.

Such trash. Many hours. So long.

Well... the vanilla dungeons that were done in raid groups (UBRS etc), i guess.

Or MC.

Kara.

10charazhan

Karazhan, had crap gear, no experience at all, but had a good friend in this guild that were doing Kara at that time, so one day when they were missing some raiders he got me an invite, did 3-4 bosses with them, didnt impress and got switched when their member loged...good'ol days

X-Roads Raid in EU Open Beta, were ~100 People, noone >lvl 40, we got slaughtered in Ashenvale ^^

I think my first time in a raid group was an excursion from Barrens to Astranaar. Most participants, including me, were about level 20 something, so it wasn't very succesful.

If UBRS counts as a raid, then it was my first proper raid. However, I would call UBRS a 10 man dungeon rather than a proper raid, so in that case a pug managing to kill few bosses in ZG was my first raid instance experience

Molten Core or ZG; I can't remember now. ZG, I think. I still remember the first Vennoxis kill, and I still have my Zin Rohk.

My first raid was ZG playing my Retri Paladin, remember also getting Pitchfork of Madness (blue polearm) from Renataki on that occasion! So nostalgic now that I think of it.

My first proper raid was Molten Core.
    Casual and lazy 5x PvE multiboxer, gold maker and altoholic.