Deleted
    Onyxia I think, if not it was MC unless we count when those dungeons that where possible to do 10-15 man

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Bore.

Such trash. Many hours. So long.

Deleted
    Well... the vanilla dungeons that were done in raid groups (UBRS etc), i guess.

Or MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara.

10charazhan

15+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, had crap gear, no experience at all, but had a good friend in this guild that were doing Kara at that time, so one day when they were missing some raiders he got me an invite, did 3-4 bosses with them, didnt impress and got switched when their member loged...good'ol days
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Deleted
    X-Roads Raid in EU Open Beta, were ~100 People, noone >lvl 40, we got slaughtered in Ashenvale ^^

Deleted
    I think my first time in a raid group was an excursion from Barrens to Astranaar. Most participants, including me, were about level 20 something, so it wasn't very succesful.

If UBRS counts as a raid, then it was my first proper raid. However, I would call UBRS a 10 man dungeon rather than a proper raid, so in that case a pug managing to kill few bosses in ZG was my first raid instance experience

Molten Core or ZG; I can't remember now. ZG, I think. I still remember the first Vennoxis kill, and I still have my Zin Rohk.

My first raid was ZG playing my Retri Paladin, remember also getting Pitchfork of Madness (blue polearm) from Renataki on that occasion! So nostalgic now that I think of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first proper raid was Molten Core.

Onyxia's lair as I was leveling through. My first at-level raid was 10 man OS with a random pug. It painted such a terrible picture of what raiding difficulty was like, for me.

Black rock depths PUG before those old dungeons became 5 players. My memory is a bit hazy but I think we had at least 10 players and possibly as many as 15... We were doing attunements for a Molten Core pug pretty early on in Vanilla wow (maybe even before BRD came out). We got to Lucifron but failed to kill him after a few tries. Trash in that place was a nightmare.

10 man Upper Blackrock Spire when it was till raid instance

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan

15+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core progression raiding.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Karazhan was my first proper raid.

Though I did do AQ20 as a priest healer, it was my friends character and he was a Shadow Priest... I didn't really have a clue what I was doing but thought I was awesome because I was casting heals on people. Couldn't do it on my own character because it was only level 30ish at the time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Molten Core on the very day I hit 60. I stayed up late the night before to get attuned and hit 60 sometime after midnight. Got home from work later in the day and cleared to Rag in my first ever Molten Core (this was still Vanilla, mind you).

I was super excited for the continuation raid later in the week... until the day came and not enough showed up. This happened literally every single week that I raided with them: strong first raid day, not enough signups for the continuation. It was pathetic.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu