I think my first time in a raid group was an excursion from Barrens to Astranaar. Most participants, including me, were about level 20 something, so it wasn't very succesful.

If UBRS counts as a raid, then it was my first proper raid. However, I would call UBRS a 10 man dungeon rather than a proper raid, so in that case a pug managing to kill few bosses in ZG was my first raid instance experience

Molten Core or ZG; I can't remember now. ZG, I think. I still remember the first Vennoxis kill, and I still have my Zin Rohk.

My first raid was ZG playing my Retri Paladin, remember also getting Pitchfork of Madness (blue polearm) from Renataki on that occasion! So nostalgic now that I think of it.

My first proper raid was Molten Core.

Onyxia's lair as I was leveling through. My first at-level raid was 10 man OS with a random pug. It painted such a terrible picture of what raiding difficulty was like, for me.

Black rock depths PUG before those old dungeons became 5 players. My memory is a bit hazy but I think we had at least 10 players and possibly as many as 15... We were doing attunements for a Molten Core pug pretty early on in Vanilla wow (maybe even before BRD came out). We got to Lucifron but failed to kill him after a few tries. Trash in that place was a nightmare.

10 man Upper Blackrock Spire when it was till raid instance

Karazhan
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

Karazhan

10char

Molten Core progression raiding.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro

Karazhan was my first proper raid.

Though I did do AQ20 as a priest healer, it was my friends character and he was a Shadow Priest... I didn't really have a clue what I was doing but thought I was awesome because I was casting heals on people. Couldn't do it on my own character because it was only level 30ish at the time.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

Molten Core on the very day I hit 60. I stayed up late the night before to get attuned and hit 60 sometime after midnight. Got home from work later in the day and cleared to Rag in my first ever Molten Core (this was still Vanilla, mind you).

I was super excited for the continuation raid later in the week... until the day came and not enough showed up. This happened literally every single week that I raided with them: strong first raid day, not enough signups for the continuation. It was pathetic.

First raid was Sunwell at level 85. First current content boss was Alizabal. First real raid boss was Immerseus.

Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    first time i joined a raid group was for 15 man UBRS.

first time i went through a raid portal was ZG, we were pitiful. first trash in ZG wiped the floor with us.

Naxx-25 with my guild.

I'd been Retribution since Vanilla, and never specced anything else ("LOLRET!"). They needed a healer. We flew around Northrend grabbing as much INT plate that we could find from rep venders and AH. Couple quick enchants and threw bosses at me.

No add-ons. Had no idea how to heal. Click players...push button...find another player with low health...click to target...push button... XD

Been a healer ever since!!!

Stood in the Fire ArchmageAllayne's Avatar
    Ulduar /10chars

Molten Core
    I'm neither Pro or Anti Flying, I just have a different opinion on the matter.

Mine was ZG. was tough fighting for those blues at the time^^.

ZG. And I was subbed in late, while the raid was on Jin'do. I didn't know how to get there so I ran around the long way and while looking at the map and trying to figure out where I needed to go I aggro'd packs of mobs that had been skipped and wiped everyone.

ToT *prepares for shitstorm*