Molten Core, it completely blew my mind that we were attacking these molten giants that guard the entrance. Been raiding ever since

Deleted
    I believe it was Karazhan on my lvl 70 Draenei elemental shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    A brief moment in MC but my first proper raid was Kara, as a druid healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara was my first raid, oh the days! Great fun. Think I was 10 at the time... long time ago.

Molten Core was my first raid

Deleted
    Karazhan...huh...I wanna go back in time...Theatre event <3

Got the mount on the first attempt after someone in the raid told me how to /roll...Don't worry...I payed for this...every other raidmount refused to be mine since then

Started playing in Dragon Soul as a casual and made my way up to the #49 West 10man... before I quit hardcore raiding for good, that is :P Guess I'm a fast learner, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance was 10man back in the day, guess that would count now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Zul'Gurub. Spent like 5 months off-tanking it and never got a single item cause the dickhead Raidleader kept giving the tank loot to his brother, who was dps no less.

Deleted
    ICC, purely because no one else was online in guild, and a shitty shadow priest listening to tactics is better than a pug.

Dunno if you count any of the old 15 man dungeons, then it would be scholo if not MC.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal mode Firelands. Was fun, we got to Ragnaros until I stopped raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was definitely the original ZG.

Dragon Soul, cleared heroics in like a month, then stopped until SoO

Pretty sure if you want to count "intended" raid instances it is most definitely Molten Core.

I distinctively recall showing up in 8/8 Lightforge armor with a crusader-enchanted Arcanite Reaper and being sent home after the first night and told to come back with healing gear.

I promptly re-rolled Warrior and didn't raid again until nearly when BWL came out.

If you want to start with instances that you could enter as a raid group; I guess the answer is 15 man UBRS or 10 man Scholo/Stratholme.

So much UBRS though; I used to come home from college/work and do one run a night trying to get my Lightforge pieces.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    Dragon Soul on LFR!

The original Alterac Valley. The most organic raid in all of WoW. Also, one of the longest raids in history.
    Last edited by Hardkorr; 2014-04-27 at 10:44 PM. Reason: reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Stratholme (Back when it was a 10 man) DId the whle thig in one go. Took nearly 4 hours if mememory serves <.<

First current content raid was BWD.