First raid? Probably a quest in Eastern Plaguelands, Scholo, or Stratholme. First dungeon raid? Onyxia. The leader setup complex EQ style healing rotations, it was crazy and all new to me.

first raid i cleared is Karazhan, still love that place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Nagafen. Original Everquest. Unless you count a couple of very large groups put together to slaughter frogloks in Lower Guk.
    TAZI-BEAR ... da Beast

Stratholme, lbrs, ubrs, molten core, zul'gurub (iirc scholo was never a 10/15 man like strat).

10+ Year Old Account
    MC if you only count real raids, otherwise it's probably scholo/ubrs/lbrs/strat etc.

kara
    /10char

ICC. Now that was a raid! An epic castle with bosses and enemies, leading to the big bad final boss. Excellent raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance 10man and it was awesome.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Wait, no, ever-ever, not limited to Warcraft - Vox I think.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Lady Vox and I had no idea what was going on lol. In wow it was Lucifron unless you count the dungeons that could be "raided" which I dont.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas 10... ah, the good old days...
    Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

--Auron, Final Fantasy X

Ulduar 25, got brought in on XT

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Stratholme dead side 10 man. Took about 3 hours, didn't care, it was a blast.

I ding 60 in Scholomance raid. There is a possibility of Blackrock Depths, we used to take ~10 people in there when leveling around 50. It used to be a raid instance because the MC entrance was inside it(before they put one in outside) the whole raid had to go through BRD.

honestly was so long ago I cant really remember. first "real" raid I think was Onyxia which was done before MC IIRC(most guilds did anyway).

If you only count raids, MC...
    otherwise UBRS with 57, they needed a heal and not so many (priest) heals were 60 back then

karazhan

is this a necro?
    <insert witty signature here>

Molten Core.

Unless we're counting UBRS and Stratholme.

Vault of Archavon, shortly before Sartharion. Still miss those places, sadly they stopped making those awesome "1 boss no trash" raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, Shade of Aran. The music comes to mind "Don't stand in the flaaaaame wreaaaaaaath." I made sure my hand was behind my back and away from my mouse when wreath spawned. God good times. Sad I didn't raid in vanilla, though I would have loved it even more than BC (which is my fav xpac and the best time wow ever had /stamp).