Classic dungeon XP when run by an 85

Has their been a change in the amount of xp coming from classic dungeons in the past year or so? I just created a new account and have been dual boxing my main 85 and the character I'm leveling and it is taking FAR longer than I recall it having taken in the past.

For instance, a full SM:GY run should probably give more than a fifth of a level, right? Now is there a new mechanic with level restrictions? I am kind of low for the instance (24), so I am hoping that is why the XP is so bad, can anyone comment?

10+ Year Old Account
    A nice way of mitigating the exp penalty when getting boosted by a max level is to fill the party with low level guys. Just ask around if people want to join you for a free boost, I don't know why, but it does end up giving you a decent amount more exp.

Maybe it lowers the average level of the group or something, I dunno.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    A nice way of mitigating the exp penalty when getting boosted by a max level is to fill the party with low level guys. Just ask around if people want to join you for a free boost, I don't know why, but it does end up giving you a decent amount more exp.

Maybe it lowers the average level of the group or something, I dunno.
    There's a XP bonus you recieve for having a full group, and it can be quite big (1/3 of total XP) can this be what you're tlaking about?