10+ Year Old Account

Mining Nodes Are In Dif Phases

So this is starting to piss me off along the edges of some places nodes are phased out. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem??

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Uldum is the worst, the constant

ENTERING COMBAT

LEAVING COMBAT

ENTERING COMBAT

for no reason really annoys the hell out of me

and the phasing around uldum is stupid, like when i see a pyrite on the minimap, i go towards it and start mining and it dissapears mid mine, then i move away and it re appears on the minimap, i mine it again and it dissapears again and it does it over and over, blizz really screwed up with uldum and deepholm, the phasing and mining is terrible.

They should just add some thing where you mine diffrent veins in diffrent phases

Deleted
    This also happens in the Twilight Highlands. All up and down of the Verral (sp?) River the nodes vanish before I finish mining them, or my favourite one, not being able to see people in diffrerent phases that mine the nodes just before you. GRRRR!

Oh, and the mid-air herb in the Highlands is amusing too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wufftype View Post
    This one is my favourite

http://img683.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...110125605.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    This one is my favourite

Yeah, it's my favorite too.
    I love getting up there and mining a rich pyrite node where there are people standing there scratching their head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokerings View Post
    Yeah, it's my favorite too.
    I love getting up there and mining a rich pyrite node where there are people standing there scratching their head.
    LOL, yeah. Takes a tricky little jump sequence, but with the 20% crusader aura buff becomes incredibly easier. Watching 3 people venture off over there and try everything to get it, and you go around the corner and laugh.

Happens a lot with fishing also. Funny enough though, you can still fish the node if you memorize where it is before it phases out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wufftype View Post
    This also happens in the Twilight Highlands. All up and down of the Verral (sp?) River the nodes vanish before I finish mining them, or my favourite one, not being able to see people in diffrerent phases that mine the nodes just before you. GRRRR!

There are actually 2 mid-air herbs in TH :P
    Been mining/herbing there a ton heh
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yes Uldum and Twilight highlands are redicouls lol glad to hear im not the only person havin this problem

It's incredibly frustrating for sure, I wish they could make the veins out of phase somehow.