Regular Deadmines and the quest chain therein

Good day all,

I have a question about the new Cataclysm Deadmines and the questline in the dungeon by Horatio. I seem to be the ONLY person in the group running back to him to get the next quest after each boss is defeated. Is there something I am missing? I suspect that is the case, because
    a) no one else in the group back tracks to him to pick up the quests, and
    b) after Ripsnarl is defeated, the quest to defeat the Kingpin seems to pop up automatically

I have run it with two toons, and no one in my group has enlightened me. Only critisized my DPS falling behind because I am back tracking! ...sadface...
    Last edited by bleutyler; 2011-01-09 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

The only thing I could think of is that you have some sort of addon (probably for questing) that interferes with the way Blizzard implemented flowing questlines.

What is supposed to happen: Once you complete the objective of the quest, a big, shiny box will pop up where your quest objectives get tracked that you can click on. It allows you to turn the quest in and pick up the next part of the chain. This feature is used in lots of questlines now, but especially inside of dungeons.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    You should automatically receive new quests every time you enter a boss room and you should be able to give in the quest once u kill the boss. No need to go back. Just click the thingy that pops up

Deleted
    All of the quests there auto-complete, and you can hand them in from where ever you are.