Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ME and my friend have actually found something neat out and have made 10k in one day! Get the mats for ebonsteel belt buckles and sell em. It's so easy, they go for roughly 600g on our server. just keep buying the mats its a huge profit.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Easier said than done, as a mage
    kiting FTW... wait kiting a target the size of a room?
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    For mag, you could even just get a tank friend(pally pref) and go in there as 2. As long as they are using word of glory every 3 HP, then they should be able to keep themselves alive as you burn the boss.

OT: For money I do dailys for the most part. Since you are in need of money fast, I would go back and do all the quests for cata that you haven't finished. You get about 10g per quest on average(with highest price quest rewards picked and sold). Also, If you have any alts at 80, level them up. With the guild perks, it should take you 3-5 days and net you an easy 5k. Another method is to get a tanking friend and run a bunch of old instances. MC can be very good if you get the sp enchant off the core hound boss(dropped twice for me in 10 runs). Other good ones are Kara, BWL, mag(as mentioned before), and OS to name a few. GL and happy farming
    Last edited by Voytrekk; 2011-01-10 at 04:22 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Herbs... Whiptail, Heartblossom, Twilight Jasmine... all sell for 10g+ each on my server. Tough to go wrong there. Plus you get Volatile Life that sells for 5-7g each as a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    ME and my friend have actually found something neat out and have made 10k in one day! Get the mats for ebonsteel belt buckles and sell em. It's so easy, they go for roughly 600g on our server. just keep buying the mats its a huge profit.
    STILL?!?!
    They're down around 200g on my server

Quote Originally Posted by Zoxy View Post
    The Other option is buy lots of blackfallow ink and then find a scribe to make you mysterious fortune cards then Bark in trade chat about the chance to win between 10s and 5k .

I made 20k in one day doing this you will find the post on my blog link in sig

Zoxy
    The cards are currently worth less then the ink on my server.
    Go go huge economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    I find this interesting, will look into it!

Side-note: I am now only 3.5k G away from the mount!

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Hello!
    To start off I'd like to mention that I've never had much gold in this game,
    nor have I ever really farmed gold in the previous expansions.
    However! As I always try to get a nice present for my friend each year I intend to continue this trend,
    this year the plan is to buy the mount "Vials of the Shifting Sands".

As this seems to be quite expensive I'm also in need of a massive amount of gold and I currently only have 15.5k G.
    Now, after making a deal to sell my valor points by buying an item and selling that to a person, I will be at about 25.5k G on Tuesday,
    but after that I have no actual plan of how to get the required money.

TL;DR - How can I get ~30k gold as quickly as possible? (I dont have any gathering professions)
    google for wow gold or something , find one of those gold seller sites , give them your acc details and send them some irl money and you will get the needed gold with the least effort

Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    google for wow gold or something , find one of those gold seller sites , give them your acc details and send them some irl money and you will get the needed gold with the least effort
    I have unfortunately been banned 4 times for this though, twice permanent.
    (Apparently Blizzard Perma-bans are less permanent if you send them an angry letter)
    I didn't even buy gold, my friend attempted to buy gold for me as a present and got my account busted.

you should try a different website , some of them are hosted by blizz and only want to fool you

i would recommend you some but thats not allowed here

Quote Originally Posted by neonlights View Post
    you should try a different website , some of them are hosted by blizz and only want to fool you

i would recommend you some but thats not allowed here
    I'd rather not buy gold as I find it morally wrong to pay for somebody's birthday present with stolen money.