Deleted

Conquest Points addon

Before Cata I used an addon called Arena Pointer that showed how much arena points you would get, next to your rating. So I wonder if there is any similar addon that tells me how much Conquest points I can get on the next reset, depending on how high rated I am.

Thank you!

If you look in the conquest tab there is a littel bar that shows ur max conquest for the week also shows how much u have so far. And you dont ahve to wait to get the points on tuesday once u have them there yours.

Deleted
    If you look in the conquest tab there is a littel bar that shows ur max conquest for the week also shows how much u have so far. And you dont ahve to wait to get the points on tuesday once u have them there yours.
    I think you missunderstood me

I ment if there is an addon, that can show me how much conquest points i can get NEXT week, now that I am higher rated

Quote Originally Posted by Shaniia View Post
    I think you missunderstood me

I ment if there is an addon, that can show me how much conquest points i can get NEXT week, now that I am higher rated
    You Always get the same amount.

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post
    The amount you can get each week depends on the rating you had the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post
    He's talking about the weekly cap. If you perform better in arena/rated BG the cap raises for the next week.

Deleted
    He's talking about the weekly cap. If you perform better in arena/rated BG the cap raises for the next week.
    Yeh thats what I ment

So noone has heard anything about this kind of addon?

You want an addon that tells you how much conquest your current rating will allow you to earn on reset, correct?

I do not think there is anything like this out there, does sound like a good idea. I will see what I can put together once I get off work.