Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is Death and Taxes still around?

Deleted
    Well Ensidia were Nihilum at first, right?

Deleted
    For the Horde

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Termy View Post
    You really need to learn how to count then.

Nihilum (old vanilla guild) merged with SK Gaming's PvE team in TBC (after they were beaten by SK Gaming to the world first Sunwell clear) to make twentyfifthnovember which reformed into Ensidia on the 25th of november.

So 1 merger and 1 rename, not that much tbh.
    "now with some more Forte Gaming included"

DnT died in TBC, Inner Sanctum and Method are the stongest options atm
    Last edited by S7orm; 2011-01-09 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyfavre04 View Post
    I never remember hearing of Method or Inner Sanctum getting world first or close, but I could have missed it.

In reference to guilds changing, I know they do. That was why I mentioned specifically their name staying the same.
    Afaik Inner Sanctum took quite a few world firsts in old Naxxramas, I also belive they were the first guild to defeat the four horseman, but I aint sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon the Conqueror View Post
    Afaik Inner Sanctum took quite a few world firsts in old Naxxramas, I also belive they were the first guild to defeat the four horseman, but I aint sure.
    Here is a list of pre wotlk world firsts. I'm not sure how accurate it is but since its on SK it should be fairly reliable.
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list

Memento Mori.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Ensidia groupie?
    common knowledge

15+ Year Old Account
    Nurfed.
    /10char

Might surprise you that Stars has actually been around a very long time. They got one or two world firsts in the old Naxx (though they may not count because at WotLK launch they jumped from Chinese servers to Taiwan servers)

Vodka has also been around a very long time, and Dues Vox from looking at the SK Gaming link

I never remember hearing of Method or Inner Sanctum getting world first or close, but I could have missed it.

In reference to guilds changing, I know they do. That was why I mentioned specifically their name staying the same.
    Method was second alliance guild in the world to down KJ.
    They're also doing very great right now. And they've bin around since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    DnT died in TBC
    O rly ?

They changed server and faction twice, they are well alive but not as hardcore as they used to be.

If "not as hardcore as before" is equal to death to you, I hope you never take a break :P
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Fires of Heaven is still around, though I don't believe they tried as hard after Vanilla WoW due to a lot of controversy.

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    O rly ?

They changed server and faction twice, they are well alive but not as hardcore as they used to be.

If "not as hardcore as before" is equal to death to you, I hope you never take a break :P
    They merged with Aurora on Mal'Ganis, DnT is pretty much dead.

Deleted
    Although not PVE Zylo's Hand have been around a good bit

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    But still. Ensidia is just little over 2 years old (or something like that). So wouldn't call that a "long active".

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 11:09 PM ----------

But Nihilum isn't the same as Ensidia. I liked Nihilum a lot, but lost interest when they became Ensidia.
    Nihilum and Ensidia is the same guild with a new name. I'd vote Nihilum/Ensidia, I know that nihilum was in WoW from the very begining, and Ensidia is just the same guild with new members and another name.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    Is Death and Taxes still around?
    Reformed and is now either Juggernaut or Vigil on Mal Ganis.

Anyone know what happend to <V A N Q U I S H>?

ohh and my old old old server <Heal the Mages> was end Vanilla end of TBC guild who is now <TG>

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Nihilum and Ensidia is the same guild with a new name. I'd vote Nihilum/Ensidia, I know that nihilum was in WoW from the very begining, and Ensidia is just the same guild with new members and another name.
    Nhilium formed from Curse, when then they merged with SK and formed Enisida.

As far as just one guild no renames or mergers. Method has been around the longest I dont remeber them name changing or anything since ive started playing.

Deleted
    <Verve> created a few weeks after the first wow server had started, has been active ever since

Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    Method is World 2nd right now... So I don't know how you miss that if you follow this stuff at all... Or if you read the front page.
    That comment was in reference to Vanilla Wow. I am pretty sure Method did not have a world first then.

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diplolz View Post
    Reformed and is now either Juggernaut or Vigil on Mal Ganis.

Anyone know what happend to <V A N Q U I S H>?

ohh and my old old old server <Heal the Mages> was end Vanilla end of TBC guild who is now <TG>[COLOR="red"]
    V A N Q U I S H stopped raiding during ICC

---------- Post added 2011-01-09 at 11:12 PM ----------

Obviously nihilu/Ensidia does not count for the criteria stated. Their name changed.

Method got world first 3 Drakes, the first hardmode in the game and the ten man version was actually harder then the 25 man version while it was current content, so it is a worthy world first.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Method got world first 3 Drakes, the first hardmode in the game and the ten man version was actually harder then the 25 man version while it was current content, so it is a worthy world first.
    I was more question if Method was relevant during Vanilla ( Inner Sanctum, too). I never remember seeing them in the running or getting a world first.