Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How would you feel if you only knew.

Okay short story to lead up to this. My best friend plays wow she has 2 kids who also play. Her son who is about 15 and her daughter who is 6. Well she was busy one day and her son was on and so was her daughter. I was playing with her kids and we all rolled brand new belfs on a server we never went too. Myself and her son rolled hunters and the 6 year old rolled a paladin.

We got to 10 asap (no heirlooms just quest gear) and jumped into WSG.

What resulted was hours of laughter. In the damage and honor charts It ended up the 15 year old, me, and the 6 year old in that order ranking both factions.

Makes me want to know how would you feel if you got told that a 6 year old rolled over your toon in full heirlooms?

during BC one of our main tanks was 9. He was pretty pro.

thought u said said no heirlooms but thet at end u say in full heirlooms. /snif snif i smell somethin that begins with a T and ends with a L

Deleted
    troll much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phirx View Post
    thought u said said no heirlooms but thet at end u say in full heirlooms. /snif snif i smell somethin that begins with a T and ends with a L
    "Makes me want to know how would you feel if you got told that a 6 year old rolled over your toon in full heirlooms?"

He means 6 years old rolled with no heirlooms over a person with heirlooms thats what i am getting at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    You, sir, need to learn to read properly

Troll or not learn to read He clearly said "Makes me want to know how would you feel if you got told that a 6 year old rolled over your toon in full heirlooms?" indicating clearly that said 6 year old (true or not) didnt have heirlooms and steamrolled other characters who did have full heirlooms...

15+ Year Old Account
    he meant, how would you feel if a 6 year old beat you, while you were wearing full heirlooms? it's not that difficult to understand, yet you jump to calling him a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    troll much
    This guy reminds me of a person who goes around internet and commenting on pics with "PHOTOSHOP!"

dude learn to read...

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine most paladins to be 6 year old girls behind the computer . Props to her though .

10+ Year Old Account
    All I needed to see was Pally mentioned in thread....that explained everything.

Not trying to troll. just very very proud of her Also yes, sorry for lack of punctuation. The 6 year old had no heirlooms and the people she was killing had heirlooms. This kid is awesome. Her mother has home videos of her pvping in battlegrounds screaming at the monitor "WTF where are my heals?!" and shit.

Deleted
    she says wtf? 6 year old?

I don't know if I should start this topic, but...In my eyes a little bit too young for this game. (And I would be a sad panda if she had pwnd me!)

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    she says wtf? 6 year old?

I don't know if I should start this topic, but...In my eyes a little bit too young for this game. (And I would be a sad panda if she had pwnd me!)
    She says fudge actually its kinda cute. Also she makes toons on her mothers account levels them to about 25 ish and deletes them to start all over. Its mostly how she spends time with her big brother.

Naturally since her brother is 15 he is obsessed with pvp so he actually taught her how to play and she is pretty good. She cant make key bindings and macros he sets them up but she knows how to utilize them.

i wasnt trying to troll and i do know how to read, i took what he said the way i took it based on the punctuation that was given, cause in proper engilsh what he said would be seen the way i had asked at beginning so instead of calling me troll and telling me to learn to read, why dont u go study your english text books from school.

NOW ON-TOPIC= i wouldnt see that happening to me because i dont use full heirlooms at low lvles only once i know i will be keeping that toon and than i still dont even pvp with them till at least lvl 70
    Last edited by phirx; 2011-07-31 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    I don't bealive this simply because of one fact: Paladin won't ever be on top of DMG meters (3rd of 20) in a low lvl BG. Hunters and rogues especially, also mages - those will be there. And don't get me started on them having heirloom gear.

Because lvl 10 pvp says something

Nonetheless, she shouldn't even be playing!! It's a 12 year old+ Game! :P

i wasnt trying to troll and i do know how to read i took what he said the way i took it based on the punctuation that was given cause in proper engilsh what he said would be seen the way i had asked at beginning so instead of calling me troll and telling me to learn to read, why dont u go study your english text books from school.

NOW ON-TOPIC= i wouldnt see that happening to me because i dont use full heirlooms at low lvles only once i know i will be keeping that toon and than i still dont even pvp with them till at least lvl 70
    Before you start flaming people on their english skills, you should take a good look at your first sentence. Especially when you're talking about punctuation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I don't bealive this simply because of one fact: Paladin won't ever be on top of DMG meters (3rd of 20) in a low lvl BG. Hunters and rogues especially, also mages - those will be there. And don't get me started on them having heirloom gear.
    Prot Paladins. Have you SEEN how hard Avengers Shield hits? It's almost as bad as Ambush.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaild0rf View Post
    Because lvl 10 pvp says something

Nonetheless, she shouldn't even be playing!! It's a 12 year old+ Game! :P
    Actually, if the age rating is in a square box, it's only a guideline. If it's in a red circle, then it is a requirement age. So WoW is only a recommended 12+, the law does not require you to be 12 or over to play it.