Can anyone answer these 3 questions? :)

Hey, I've read a lot of shadowpriest guides, but I am still not certain at some points. These are just yes/no questions, so if you wish you can keep the answers short.

1. If bloodlust/heroism/time warp or any haste buff is used after all my dots are on the target, will the 30% haste affect them?

2. If I get empowered shadows after my dots are applied, do this affect the dots as well, or do I have to reapply them?

3. If I cast any of my dots before they're done ticking, do the dot timer start over, or do they continiue in the same phase like SW:P ?

Been wondering this for a while, so thought I'd ask here!

see addon on curse called 'shadow green light' for all your answers of when to reapply dots if you need to....it's the easiest way I know.

Quote Originally Posted by wylatron View Post
    see addon on curse called 'shadow green light' for all your answers of when to reapply dots if you need to....it's the easiest way I know.
    Does it still work? I see it haven't been updated for a while.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Green Light isn't nearly as important as it used to be. It used to be important so you could lock in the highest damaging Shadow Word: Pain over the course of an entire fight. With the new mechanics, it now refreshes each tick and makes Shadow Green Light useless for this DOT. With other DOTS, its not going to be worth recasting them unless you have something like 50% increased damage (like in omnitron).

If you read the guide in the sticky you would have your answer to your questions. However, here you go:

1. No. Reapplication will be necessary to increase DOT tick rate.
    2. No. Reapplication will be necessary to increase DOT damage.
    3. No. Your current tick will continue as usual. Then a new 15 second Vampiric Touch or 24 second Devouring Plague will be added to the end.