Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    Sindra 25hc without 30%+

Sindy :@ Damn I hated that fight!

This xpc? Nef, but only because DPS was failing at interrupts in P2. Origionally I would say my first raid Onyxia, keeping a 4k hp tank taking melee dmg and 2k breathers with a 4 second GH.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This xpc? Nef, but only because DPS was failing at interrupts in P2.
    I know, wtf.

Deleted
    os 3 drakes 10 in early wotlk, i was assigned to 2 tanks and raid when pally was covering boss tank and his crazy breaths, was before beacon got buffed to decent range or something along the lines. i really hated it, especially as it was so much easier on 25 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehmark View Post
    Any fight without replen.
    lol THIS.

Omnitron 25man HC. Toxitron + Electron combo, Electron's just gone live and Toxitron spawns his second wave of adds. He then spawns a Chemical bomb on the raid, just as you've gotten out of it Nefarian jumps into the middle and pulls you in. As the entire raid is trying to run out and dps the Poison Bombs, Electron puts a Lightning Conductor on someone in the middle of the cloud then proceeds to cast Chain Lightning, killing off the few who were left alive after the initial tick from the Conductor. GG

For those of you who have not done it on heroic, the entire raid needs to stay stacked up on Electron. The raid will take (a minimum of) 1 tick from the cloud (20k), get pulled in and take another tick (20k) with a conductor tick (85k) and chain lightning (80k)

^ Impossible
    Last edited by Fuzz; 2011-01-12 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    M'uru pre-nerf. Oh dear lord...

Deleted
    After 5 minutes of thinking, lvl 60 The Four Horsemen. So much to watch and Korth'azz's Meteor was causing me nightmares :-).
    Second goes Brutallus (pre-nerf).
    And third? lvl 60 Gothik the Harvester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chimaeron, That fight is stressfull as hell.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-01-12 at 04:45 AM.

Chimaeron hands down. It's a really hard fight for the healing crew.

Feral druid dk or warrior dk

Cant we just go by the fact that not even the best guild in the world downed lich king heroic until there was a buff ? Lich king heroic was by far the hardest raid evr to heal otherwise people would have downed it a lot sooner .

Razorscale back when Chain Heal didn't have the jump range to hit multiple spread-out raiders on my shaman. Thats also when I decided to stop healing and level my hunter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Noctus View Post
    Razorscale-blah
    I forgot about him. The first day of release, before the nerf. The damage made me cry with laughter. Anyone unlucky enough to get 2 balls in a row was instantly on the floor. That required our healing team to straighten our backs and get down to work after Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Cant we just go by the fact that not even the best guild in the world downed lich king heroic until there was a buff ? Lich king heroic was by far the hardest raid evr to heal otherwise people would have downed it a lot sooner .
    That had nothing to do with healing and everything to do with the DPS required to make the enrage timer.

Festergut was harder to heal than heroic arthas
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Love me View Post
    In Cata would be Cho' gall

Ever would be Kologarn...that grabby bastard would always grab me....
    Cho'gal? REALLY? That guy is a cake in front of Chimaeron. Voting for Chimaeron, too. It's not that it's HARD, it is just very, very stressful. Nefarian is also not hard to heal, but requires very good use of your mana. So, Chimaeron first, Nefarian second. Al'akir's second phase (at the end) can also be quite intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Cho'gal? REALLY? That guy is a cake in front of Chimaeron. Voting for Chimaeron, too. It's not that it's HARD, it is just very, very stressful. Nefarian is also not hard to heal, but requires very good use of your mana. So, Chimaeron first, Nefarian second. Al'akir's second phase (at the end) can also be quite intense.
    Like many others have said, Chimaeron is only really stressful if you're doing it weird, like harder than it needs to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, there's no real hard encounter to heal, it's more a certain phase of an encounter .. just my 2c though.

My top 5 would definitely have to be;

1. Heroic LK 25 before the 15% buff.
    2. Yogg 0 pre-nerf, when someone gets Sara's Blessing and Sara's Fervor simultaneously.
    3. M'uru phase 2.
    4. Illidan phase 2.
    5. Brutallus' Burn victims when the encounter required ping-pong taunting to defeat him.

As Holy Priest, btw.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 05:15 PM ----------

Oh, for Cataclysm - I'd have to say Magmaw cause of the tank damage (as he's 'close enough to reach Magmaw's head') and Omnotron Defense System all-round.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chimaeron 25 is damn stressfull, but it's my favorite one!