Need help picking out a laptop

I've been looking to get a laptop here soon. Not a gaming one seeing that my Desktop PC is a high end gaming pc. I just need a simple but good/fast everyday use laptop. I'm not very good in the laptop criteria as I am in the Desktop criteria seeing that I built my desktop so if you guys could help me out, that would be great. I'm not using it for gaming per say, that's what my desktop is for. This is more for school work, internet browsing, hd movies, everyday use basically. If you need anymore info feel free to ask.

My budget is $600 but if you could list some from $400-$600 range that would be nice. For example, Best choice, second best choice, third, etc. so that I have a selection.

Thanks

Kryptz 85 Undead Rogue
    Runetotem US
    **RETIRED**

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything under 600 dollars and it wouldn't really be a gaming laptop. Most laptops under that price would have intel graphics (non-dedicated, thats a big no no) or something like a 4250 which isn't very efficient for gaming.

The closest to your budget you could find are some occasional good deals that pop up like this. Only reason it's barely over 600 and not more is because it's recertified and also because the CPU isn't top of the line.

However, this card would allow you to run WoW on high settings with smooth FPS:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-715-_-Product

Alternatively, if you wouldn't mind forking out an extra 100 dollars outside your max budget you could get a decent laptop (not refurbished) with a nice CPU and good GPU:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834214043

save up atleast a grand, and get an i7

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other than that you may want to consider in investing in building your own rig. Then you could build up a considerable gaming rig for WoW with around 500.