Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Shadowstep baseline would be enough to make me roll one. Only class i have any interest in i don't have at the moment.
    I think that is every rogues dream.... easily

3: Assassination Move
    ~Not the spec, I'm talking something along the lines of [Slit Throat]. Think about it, we're rogues for heaven's sake! We are essentially the ninjas of WoW. Do you know what eviscerate does to someone in real life? They die. (<period) And I think its about time we got a move that reflected upon this. I say we get this move, something to which bosses are immune, rare spawns and elites are immune, other players are immune, and so on. I'm talking a move with like a 24 hour cooldown or something that lets you take a normal mob, go up behind it in stealth, and one-shot it. Would it REALLY be THAT unbalanced? With other classes getting their own mounts (for no reason), it only seems fair the rogues get something cool that also gives pretty much no advantage in anything.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by ScareKRO View Post
    2: Mount/Pet
    More importantly, rogues are the only class that is actually incapable of bringing a pet into battle with them. Other classes it doesn't matter because they don't disappear, but rogues are stuck with having companions give them away. I don't know about you guys, but I'm lonely and would greatly appreciate a non-combat pet that stealths when I do.
    I would love to have a pet!
    Not a pet that would fight alongside you.... rogues are suposed to be lone assassins, getting out of the shadows, killing and then vanishing.
    So the ideal pet for me would be a black mamba, a scorpion or any other animal that could kill for you (or make your job easier): You see an enemy 50yds away, and you don't want to go out of stealth yet. So you order your snake to go there to bit him and apply poison (crippling poison or deadly would be very useful) and then when the enemy is weak you go there and put him out of his misery
    Last edited by callango; 2011-01-13 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonphaze View Post
    1. Baseline Shadowstep 2. Shadowstep Baseline 3. Shadowstep Trainable
    Amen to that. I am surprised it hasn't happened tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I second the Shadowstep as baseline. But you know what, if we can't have shadowstep as baseline, why not give Rogues that Backslash move that Vanessa Van Cleef has? Give it a shorter range and make it use the offhand so that it isn't spammed and is used strictly to get back to your target quicker. Something along those lines to differentiate it from Shadowstep.

2. I've always felt more could be done with Crippling Poison. I like how they baked anesthetic poison into shiv. My idea? Make it so you can throw it on the ground to slow a group of targets with a graphic similar to Poison Bottle in ToC. It sucks that most of our CC is done from stealth or you have to build combo points to use, this would be another tool to use out of stealth. It doesn't even need to do damage. Wow didn't even realize this is basically frost trap. But I still think its a good idea.

3. Killing Spree as single target. Its frustrating as hell when you end up randomly attacking another add and now have to run back to your target. Oh damn, what if Deadly Blades was a baseline ability? Now all 3 trees have another AOE attack. Killing Spree=single target + 20% attack power, Deadly Blades=Multi target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel....no Palestine....no Israel...no....
    Number two is a pretty hot idea Sayewonn....I could actually see that being implemented, but it would most likely be extremely short.
    People tell me rogues are unfair.......then I stab them.