elemental shaman belt confusion

just won the waistgaurd of hatred spirit mastery belt and also have a haste spirit belt wondering which is better talking about elemntal by the way

When you compare items you're really talking about stat weights. You can get info like this in the sticky guides at the top of the forum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ataclysm-Guide

haste is slightly better than mastery.

Do look at the Intel and Stam as on some items (rings especially) the ilevel can be the same, the mastery/haste can be the same but for some reason they have less spirit/intel - very annoying.

Haste is seen as better than Mastery, however you should have a little play with what you enjoy. I find approx equal amounts of each on gear + haste gems to be a rewarding setup.

Deleted
    Basically, this is it;
    - Spirit until Hit-cap
    - Int
    - Haste
    - Mastery
    - Crit

Go for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killzwitch View Post
    Do look at the Intel and Stam as on some items (rings especially) the ilevel can be the same, the mastery/haste can be the same but for some reason they have less spirit/intel - very annoying.

Haste is seen as better than Mastery, however you should have a little play with what you enjoy. I find approx equal amounts of each on gear + haste gems to be a rewarding setup.
    If you want to totally min/max with math backing you up, haste is better than mastery. A lot of mastery is fun, I agree, but haste is better dps in raid encounters.