Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    too much! guessin bout 5-16 a day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you are talking about during WotLK when I was hardcore into raiding and such, or do you mean now during Cata where I am so fed up with heroics, people, and classes that I barely play. During WotLK I probably played maybe on average 6 hours a day, every day. So like 42 hours a week. Now during Cata multiple days I don't play other days I'll get on for an hour or two. So maybe 11 hours a week now.

I started my priest the week before cata, and it sent a play time report for the first month, starting from the week before cata, I spent 14 hours a day over 10 days getting from 1-85 and gearing out o_o

10+ Year Old Account
    It varries, if I don't have school that day then usually 12-15hrs. Usually down to 8 if I do have school. :[ Sagging job economy sucks, but it gives me plenty of time to play!

Damn...i feel nerdy....i play average of 10 hours a day on school days (high school wee.....)...and weekends 16 hours easily....yeah..sucks..too weekends can be down to 0 hours too..really depends if its a weekend with partys or not... 2 months ago in booring wrath i played i had a 3 month break and watched 10 hours telly a day instead..... i send out a good stack of job annonces .... thres just nothing for students here (my area drowns in them)...so playing is what i can spend my time on..

about 6-12 hours. I used to have a life before cata =[

Used to play 5-6 hours...but like 2 hours now..it's boring

Still on holiday. Work starts back up Friday. Trying to land a different job with normal hours (go go receptionist) until I graduate in August. Right now, about 10 hours a day. After Friday...maybe 1 hour per day fishing on the travel laptop (can't do anything else), work until midnight, then off Monday night (after commuting home) and then off Tue/Wed/Thurs, lots of time for WoW/errands/things.

Really want a normal job with normal hours =/ If I get that, then, it will be maybe 1-2 hours pooting around per night until I fall asleep at like 8 or 9 PM. I love sleep. Raid night would be 3 hours of WoW.

1hr a day (sometimes none).. 3-4 hours on raid nights (3 nights a week)

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I can fit in a day when not busy, usually 2-8 hours varying from days...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's usually all or nothing when I play WoW. I'll go a couple of days without playing, and then on a day off where I don't have school or homework I'll play for a few hours.

Basically online nonstop from i get home (4ish) until i go to bed between midnight and 1am, but i usually just tab in, do some dailys, tab out, play guitar whatever :P

Deleted
    depends on IRL but about 4-5 hours weekdays, and everything between 1 hour to 12+ in the weekend.

Probably 4-6 on average, but classes just started back today, so it's bound to change.

6-7 Hours a day I think

Deleted
    too much. way way way too much

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    during college maybe 5 hours max (except on weekends). Weekends and during breaks I can end up playing all day unless fiancee wants to do something else, but she also plays so its all good lol
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

2-4 hours normally, usually not more than 5 on a raid night. I go for entire days when new xpacs are released though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Indeed. to much

Deleted
    recently not much. today and yesterday i havnt touched it despite having lots of free time (trying to find a job at the moment which is like trying to beat a 5 man arena team made entirely of rogues, as a warlock with no mana).

im trying to take it easy for now, dont want to get burned out trying to get 4 chars to 85 (one down, 3 to go). though i could run the new instances all day cause they're pretty fun, but queues as they are as dps, it takes a while.