Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Hahahaha...not addicted.
    Not at all

I play for aslong as I possibly can until theres something I gotta do or deal with irl. I seriously am THAT addicted to wow....I need to go to rehab don't I?
    neither the spirit nor the science is right, you need both to coexist, but with coexistence comes chaos!
    Darkoverkill 85 mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    I play for aslong as I possibly can until theres something I gotta do or deal with irl. I seriously am THAT addicted to wow....I need to go to rehab don't I?
    you say addicted, i say dedicated.

About six hours.
    I'm a Communist. Take this information as you please. I'm always up for debates in PM!

A tad busy right now so I am not on much but usually I play about 2 hours a day during the week and as long as I can on weekends.

The Patient
    Depending on my mood, raids etc... it can be all from 2h a day to 13-16 hours a day.

from 15 - 24 every day of the week and 24/7 weekends

on vacation preferably all day;D - unless i go out...when i have school like 3 hours

~5 hours on raid days
    ~3 hours on non raid days
    ~6 hours on free days, weekends.

I guess around 2-2.5 hours a day at the moment. The rest of the time am im playing ponynator on the street after i have drinken som bacardi and im naming myself Mr. Underpanths!
    - -
    (O . O)

Pandaren Monk
    about 6 hours on weekdays with school, literally all day on weekends, it's cold in the winter

Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

Probably 10-12hrs a day but more than 1/2 of that time I'm AFK/tabbed out.
    using wow as a social network ftw

I'll have to go by what i normally play because my wow time for the last few weeks is probably an average of only 1 or 2 hours tops per day....

But normally -- on days I play (actually nights..I only play days on weekends or I'm otherwise off) I'd say 3 hours is my "sweet spot" most nights, on special nights like raid nights or once ina while a guild group just wants to do back to back to back 5 mans....I have been known to play for 5 hours in a single night.

meh, several hours if i have something entertaining to do or am just enraged over a profession (NOT LOGGIN' THIS THIS (*!& IS MAXED/CRAFTED).

though meeting terrible players can irk me away from the game for quite a while. for example, when i was leveling my warrior through LFG, i kept getting groups with absolutely awful damage dealers. more specifically ret paladins wearing sword and board.

after two dungeons in a row of that, i tell myself "if the next ret paladin is wearing a shield i'm quitting for a while". loh and behold...

Don't you mean, how many hours I spend off of WoW?

Blizzard has my sould =.=

A few minutes to not playing at all these past few weeks. I don't know why this is so, considering how excited I was for the expansion. A little burned out and bored.

I dont play everyday but when i do and if its a raid night 4-5 hours than on slack weekends 7-11 hours but it can go down even to 1-2 hours or none at all depending on what i have to do

hmmz
    My normal weeks(playtime):
    Mon-Thurs:
    Wake up06.30 -> go to work -> Get home at 6.15-6.30 -> Play wow raid/daily/quests to 23.30-24.00

Friday-> Saturday: Play wow to about 4-7 in the morning from the time i wake up/get home.

So miss the week that cata came out.... was home from work for a week... it was pretty much 3hr of sleep everyday. Never left the house for a week.