Sin and Punishment on the PTR

Hello, this is a post I made on the official forums about S&P state on the PTR.
    sadly, not only that it is still bugged, it got worse.
    We all know how horribly bugged it is on live,
    -you can dispel it from self and be feared that breaks on damage aswell for 3seconds, after that you are feared for 1.5 and 0.7 and then you're immune to it and can dispel it as much as you want, and also be immune to our only CC Psychic Scream.
    -if somebody else dispels you, nobody gets feared and you can dispel as much as you want, making us useless.
    -and the new bug is on the PTR right now is that even if you dispell it from yourself you won't get feared. so basically we have no dispel protection at ALL.
    I mentioned a few other bugs in there aswell, not important as the Sin and Punishment one but you are welcome to read them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1498672940#1
    also, would be nice if some one could repost it on the US forums because it seems like they pay more attention on the US forums.

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Well on the plus side you no longer get negatively affected for picking up that talent :P

Weird.. I thought I'll get more replies since I see many priests complain about Sin and Punishment and the fact its not fixed yet on the PTR is a dissapointment

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

No it sucks, completely agree with you... but I'm in the EU too, so I can't help you on posting it in the US.

What about changing VT to a curse effect instead of a magic and removing Sin & Punishment's VT dispel horror effect altogether.

Thus an spriest would have 1 magic - SW:P, 1 disease - DP and 1 curse - VT dot effects. Given the following:

Priest - Cure Disease (disease and poison - talented) and Dispel Magic (2x harmful or beneficial magic on enemy or ally) - CANNOT dispel VT.
    Pally - Cleanse (Poison, disease and harmful magic on ally - talented) - CANNOT dispel VT.
    Shammy - Cleanse Spirit (Curse and harmful magic on ally - talented) and Purge (2x beneficial magic on enemy) - CANNOT dispel DP.
    Druid - Remove Corruption (Curse, Poison and harmful Magic on ally - talented) - CANNOT dispel DP.
    Mage - Remove Curse - CANNOT dispel SW:P or DP.

Then no ONE class can ever dispel ALL of our dots. This would effectively result in an improvement against fellow priests and pallies, remaining the same against shammy and druids (since they can dispel VT as either a magic or curse effect) and slight neg impact against mages... This results in arena 2v2 teams such as mage/pally or druid/priest, requiring both classes to utilise their dispel abilities to remove ALL of an spriests dots.

I can't remember exactly but i think DP used to be a curse back when it was an undead racial or perhaps i'm thinking of only the old Touch/Hex of Weakness priest racial which was definitely a curse effect. So i can't really see the problem of a priest being able to cast curses if only 1. Currently i think warlocks are the only class that can cast a curse and IMO different types of debuffs should be shared among classes just like different schools of magic are ie priest has holy and shadow, lock has shadow and fire, druid have nature and arcane...

Comments?

last time i checked, VT was considered magic and not curse.
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    last time i checked, VT was considered magic and not curse.
    Did you even read the post before you commented? He suggested VT being changed to a curse.
    Keep The Beats!

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    Did you even read the post before you commented? He suggested VT being changed to a curse.
    my bad, just skimmed over the list. forget what i said.
    ...just another dream within a dream...