Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I liked mewtwo. I was mad when they replaced him with lucario
    Word!

I only play King Dedede in brawl. He's my one and only KO kingpin!

Been playing kirby for a long time..

I remember leaving my gamecube on a custom game all day and night just so I could get Mewtwo to appear lol. I don't really like how easy it is to get the brawl characters. I just played the adventure mode, or w/e its called, and automatically unlocked a bunch of characters. Didn't need to challenge them or anything.

Deleted
    I mainly play zelda and zero suit samus.
    1. because I can play them well
    2. Zero suit has items at the start XD
    3. (Don't see me as a nerd) me thinks they are kinda sexy :P

I remember leaving my gamecube on a custom game all day and night just so I could get Mewtwo to appear lol. I don't really like how easy it is to get the brawl characters. I just played the adventure mode, or w/e its called, and automatically unlocked a bunch of characters. Didn't need to challenge them or anything.
    Wolf and Jigglypuff are hard to get kinda, the hardest in the game anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Oh and I guess I was excited for Sonic to be in the game. I remember there was a huge rumor that Sonic and Tails were secret characters in melee and it required beating 200 wireframes in cruel melee or something like that.

Oh and I guess I was excited for Sonic to be in the game. I remember there was a huge rumor that Sonic and Tails were secret characters in melee and it required beating 100man challenge or something like that.
    LOL! The good old days. I remember that. I did it when i was like 12 or so and was like, WTF!!!! Since it took me hours, and I was a gullible little kid. Still though, if they could get Sonic, I wish they could of gotten Geno. Damn Square Enix!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

15+ Year Old Account
    melee: falcon, marth, sheik
    brawl: mostly random, since im better than most my friends, but favs are marth, lucas and falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

I play Snake in Brawl. Snake dash and forward tilt all day baby!

I played Melee casually, but couldn't hang with all that wave dashing ppl did, so I gave up.

Captain Falcon, Pikachu and Link

Marth in both melee and brawl
    Toon Link in Brawl
    Link in melee

10+ Year Old Account
    Roy's our boy!

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Kirby all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    i allways play samus on melee
    ....................................................................................

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    ness < lucas
    it's all lies! Lies i tell you!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Melee - Sheik, Donkey kong and Ganondorf

Brawl - Dedede, Ganondorf, Donkey kong and Sheik

I know that Donkey kong might not be high tiers but for some reason i keep kicking my friends ass with Donkey kong.
    Sheik has been my long standing main since i bought melee in 2004 while Ganondorf and Dedede are the most fun characters in my opinion.

Falco for Meele & Falco, Toon Link & Wolf for Brawl.

64/melee/brawlPIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA

i also enjoy sonic and marth on brawl