Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The queen is the only ugly female night elf!

Hello!

Lol, i was thinking, if you consider the models in game and in loadind screens (not fan-art or anything like that), night elf females, despite their old models, are cute in general. But when it comes to their queen (the faction leader), she is ugly!! So ugly!!

Off course this is a personal opinion, but its kinda funny for me. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    SS please, as i am Horde i have absolutely no idea what she looks like >.<
    When you are up against a Facey situation, don't forget to use your Face.

If im not wrong, she is on the Kalimdor loading screen atm..

Correct me if im wrong, but im almost sure thats her

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Tyrande (faction leader) is pretty in a cold way. Tbh, I <3 the night elves but she is a complete ice queen - a bitch. It suits her.

I guess I don't see why you think she is ugly. Matter of taste?

Deleted
    You couldn't be more wrong. Night elves already look anime 'pretty', flimsy and weak. In Warcraft 3 they were introduced and depicted as feral female warriors. If anything, that is how they should look like.

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    I think Tyrande (faction leader) is pretty in a cold way. Tbh, I <3 the night elves but she is a complete ice queen - a bitch. It suits her.
    Strange, I see Tyrande totally different, I don't find her cold at all. Then again I do read all the Warcraft novels. And take an interest in Night Elven Lore.

Tyrande is far from an ice queen

Now Queen Azshara....THAT was a bitch!:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. Night elves already look anime 'pretty', flimsy and weak. In Warcraft 3 they were introduced and depicted as feral female warriors. If anything, that is how they should look like.
    Indeed, the RTS Nelf girls were pretty hardcore. Just comparing a generic WoW night elf to a sentinel or something, quite a big difference. They were bulkier anyway. Come to think of it sentinels were awesome.

Tyrande's an ice-queen anyway, I don't envy Malfurion.

To be honest though I thought you were talking about queen Azshara.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by cuzaum View Post
    If im not wrong, she is on the Kalimdor loading screen atm..

Correct me if im wrong, but im almost sure thats her
    Queen as in Azshara? Judging by this you are meaning Tyrande, and she is no Queen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Strange, I see Tyrande totally different, I don't find her cold at all. Then again I do read all the Warcraft novels. And take an interest in Night Elven Lore.

That was what I was thinking. I'm not the biggest fan of the night elves, but after reading several of the novels... ice queen bitch she ain't. If anything, she has a rather kind, but no nonsense heart.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Tyrande isn't queen, shes high priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by Neostigma View Post
    One thing I don't understand, how can someone think that staring at an arse of a pixelated female is a nice one or a good move? To me that just screams "I need to get laid asap."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Bah. You haven't seen elves in Disciples 2. Now THAT's feral badass mofos. Best elves of all interpretations imo.

Deleted
    Look at that body - stick a bag over the head making 2 big holes for the pointy ears and she is HOT!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post

^This. Tyrande is anything but cold, she cares for the weak, hell, she was not afraid to befriend an orc that was brought into Darnassus, in War of the Ancients if I recall correctly.

Also, her in-game model.... looks the exact same as the other female night elves....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"
    When did Tyrande become a Queen?

Also: I thought this was about how Azshara looked like in Darkshore.

Else, the Dancing Turkey got it right.
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU

Not an ice-queen? She murdered the sentinels she assigned to guard illidan, without any explanation or warning

imo all female nightelvs are totally ugly. their hair looks like they live in mud xD

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    ^This. Tyrande is anything but cold, she cares for the weak, hell, she was not afraid to befriend an orc that was brought into Darnassus, in War of the Ancients if I recall correctly.

Also, her in-game model.... looks the exact same as the other female night elves....
    Correct she was friend with the orc that went trough time With the dragon wich i forgot the name xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Tyrande just needs a new model... and to actually do something.
    Sums up the perfect answer. Just don't have her remodeled by the same person that did Garrosh.

On-topic: I find it hard to believe Tyrande is ugly. Then again, I came into this thread thinking you were talking about Therazane, so I might be a bit biased...
    Last edited by Nekrow Stilborne; 2011-01-10 at 05:48 PM. Reason: re-worded
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Just see her husband and you'll know that her look it's fine ;P