Help at archaeology

Ok since i hit lvl 100 in archaeology everytime i find new stuff via survey i dont get lvls. Mostly i find nightelf stuff but they are gray and so are fossils. Where can i go to lvl up?

Thanks and have a nice day.

after 100 you dont get levels for finding stuff, you only get levels for completing artifacts.

Every time you complete an artifact you gain points. It's 5 skill points for a common artifact and 15 for a rare artifact.

From this point on you won't get any points simply from Surveying, even from areas that require higher skill.

Thanks for the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    Every time you complete an artifact you gain points. It's 5 skill points for a common artifact and 15 for a rare artifact.

From this point on you won't get any points simply from Surveying, even from areas that require higher skill.
    Made the account to answer me? Hehe thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
    Close! Every time you complete a common artifact you get 5 points. Rare artifacts will give 0-15 points. There is a chance when making a rare that you will not get any points for it.

There's only 1 rare that gives no skillups, the Druid & Priest statuette. All the other rares should give 15 skillpoints.

I didn't get a skillup for my first rare, the fossilized hatchling, or my third, the Headdress of the First Shaman.