Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

[A] <Bleeding Angels> Bronzebeard

Brand new guild set up by me and a friend.

Due to it being so new, there arn't really any members at the moment. But anyways,

Bleeding Angels has been set up to recruit players who want a more relaxed environment to play in. Basically; we are looking for the more casual members who want to Raid, run Heroics, and even level without any time constraints. So for people who don't have the time/patience/commitment for a Raiding Guild, once we get up and running, we should/would be perfect for you.

The guild was only set up yesterday (09/01/11) and still needs a lot of setting up and tweaking.

Already have 4 Bank tabs, 2 being open to all members who have stayed within the Guild for a decent amount of time.

Due to being new, we are recruiting everyone.

As of now, I can't really thinking anything to say without blabbing on and on about pointless stuff.

So if you are playing on Bronzebeard, and want a relaxed attitude towards raiding and heroics. We are the guild for you.

So anyways, if anyone has any questions. I am available most nights in game, or you can reply in here.

Thankyou for your time.

See you in game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Website is up but not fully set up yet as it's just me doing it all.

www.bleedingangels.co.uk
    Last edited by MannDuo; 2011-01-13 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.