View Poll Results: what you like most, cat or bear?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Cat

2 33.33%
  • Bear

4 66.67%

Thread: Cat or Bear?

Question Cat or Bear?

so im not sure to pick bear tank or cat dps on my druid, so i would like some who knows the specs to say which one they like most and comment on why they like it!

Deleted
    DPSing just isn't fun (IMHO) so roll a tank.
    Tanks also get faster queues for dungeons and if you're good it's easier to get a guild.

At the current state of things ferals are THE best class at keeping tank and dps gear up to date for 2 reasons:

1) Some gear can strait up used in both specs: gem agi, reforge into mastery. Optimal for dps, decent for tanking.
    2) Reusing gear, got an upgrade for your dps spec? Take older item and gem/enchant/reforge it for tanking. ( or other way around)

That said, if you stating heroics now, go bear, 45 min queues are not fun and wow could use another tank badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennace View Post
    DPSing just isn't fun (IMHO) so roll a tank.
    Tanks also get faster queues for dungeons and if you're good it's easier to get a guild.
    since its my alt, i kinda have a spot in a guild already for it, the faster queues is nice, but since tank and cat nearly have same gear, just different enchants and gems, i could always go bear first and then in raids start on cat. but thanks for commenting still!

Go cat if u got shitty gear. go bear when u get good gear. cat ilvl329-337ish. after ilvl337 go bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_guidelines

Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

What other people enjoy doing has nothing to do if you will enjoy doing it.