Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do 12k DPS as 2H unholy DPS and I have 328 item level. ( and that's with PVP gloves) my guildy said there was an all 333 geared Arms Warrior in his group doing 2k DPS -.-
    Insert Signiture here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay so .... After seeing a hell of a lot of epeen stroking, i only have one thing to say.

Nobody cares about your aoe damage.

If somebody does 10k in a heroic u know what i am more or less satisfied, u don't by any means need 15-20k dps and may i just add that come on guys none of u in here pull 20k on a single target boss, so put the epeen's back in the virtual closet where they belong and get down on a normal scale.

Cheers.

Edit: And people saying "OH GAWD THAT CLASS IS UNBALANCED EASILY PULLING 10K DPS ON A FRESH 85" Please consider the stats needed to actually be able to hit a target +/- Crit/AP/SP whatever your class is, needed to actually pull off 10k single target.

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo View Post
    A decent mage will own any damage meters on short fights. End of. If you're still playing fire in non-raid gear then you should reroll because you know nothing of your class.

I've seen mages easily hit 20k+ in 5man heroics, and last achievement run in HoO our mage hit 32k DPS on the [Sun of a...] achievement.
    Blessing of the Sun
    The burning heat from the sun deals 4162 to 4837 damage every second, and increases damage done by 100%.

Nuff said.