Need help chosing gear and stats

It's been a very long time since I don't play a lock, and now i'm back with destro. I've been reading a lot of stuff, and farming gear, but i have a easy question for you guys, that i can decide my own. I'm farming to craft the epic pants, so what will be better for destro? Breeches of Mended Nightmares (crit+haste) or Flame-ascended Pantaloons (crit+master)? As far as i read, the crit+haste would be better. Am i correct? What about the other specs? Would it be better too?
    Btw, sorry, but i dont know how to link gear on forum. If anyone could teach me...

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how close you are to extra ticks. The best thing to do would be to sim your character. You can get your exact stat values and gear accordingly. The haste thresholds are 10%/30%/50%/70%. So if you're over 581 haste rating, but nowhere near 2638 haste rating, crit is going to be more valuable. If you're close to the next threshold, then haste's value will go way up. This is raid buffed, so your best bet would really be to sim your character.