10+ Year Old Account

Help with my Unholy PvP DK.

Go to WoW Armory and copy and paste Lìchling. (I can't link to my armory yet because I haven't posted enough.)

Okay, a few questions.

What can I do to improve my character for Unholy PvP?

My current rotation is Diseases, SS, FS, SS, Death Coil when it procs or if I have a lot of runic power, etc. I'll also throw in an icy chains when needed or a necrotic strike, is there anyway I can better my rotation?

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lichling View Post
    Go to WoW Armory and copy and paste Lìchling. (I can't link to my armory yet because I haven't posted enough.)

Okay, a few questions.

What can I do to improve my character for Unholy PvP?

My current rotation is Diseases, SS, FS, SS, Death Coil when it procs or if I have a lot of runic power, etc. I'll also throw in an icy chains when needed or a necrotic strike, is there anyway I can better my rotation?

Please help.
    What you're doing wrong is that you're doing a bunch of crap that isn't spamming necrotic strike. Because by definition that's something that isn't spamming necrotic strike, you're clearly doing it wrong.

But on a serious note, necrotic strike is actually a really overpowered ability right now, your pvp 'rotation' is basically just that you want to do whatever you can to put as many necrotic strikes into someone as you can, unless it's an all dps team, at which point you pray your healer doesnt get globaled while you spam your pve rotation into whatever is wearing the prettiest dress. Vs either though, you want to keep things snared through use of chains of ice and desecration obviously, because otherwise you won't sit on anything and your necrotic strike spam might actually be counter-able, and we can't have that. I haven't looked at your armory yet, but I'll edit this post with whatever you're doing wrong when I get the chance. Before I do so, I'm going to assume you havent bothered with spell pen, in which case I have to advise you that spell pen is sexy.

Edit: Just armory'd you, and was pleasantly surprised. Your gear is across the board just not super good because it isn't vicious, but I cant exactly knock full bloodthirsty this early in the season, and you actually gemmed correctly. The only gem I'd change is that I'd go str/resi over straight str in boots, but that's mostly because I feel squishy on my DK after playing a season of double healer in full wrathful.
    Last edited by Floreon; 2011-01-11 at 06:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necrotic Strike > All

Spam it now before the nerfbat hits