Ret Valor Point Progression

I have about 2k saved up and I hear License is a great buy, so should that be the 1st item? What about the t11 chest, is that just second or something?

Oh and the relic, or should I just get the pvp relic for now?

Belf. Again.

2set is really good. 3% bonus dps .... well I think, but my recent parses have showed my TV dmg at ~18% so it's 1.8% dps increase. I'm still going for it first though . I personally bought the chest first.

Yea I was planning on saving for the chest, but I thought about asking the community first since they're more up-to-date on that sort of thing.

Belf. Again.

Deleted
    get anything with mastery in it. as it will be the best stat after changes hands down.
    ideally you dont want to get gloves or legs as they drop in BH unless u get the others 1st. i personally went for trinket

15+ Year Old Account
    As we don't know when the patch will be live, I would suggest the opposite of what deathtrigger said and get the pieces without mastery since it is shit ATM, and you'll have the points later to get mastery pieces when it is good.

Though, the pvp set pieces are better from what I understand, due to strength bonuses. If you're gearing for the future though, then maybe you don't go that way
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say get the trinket first (depending on what you're upgrading from) unless you can get the 2pc bonus by buying the chest aka you got lucky in BH (like I did )
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."