Archy + gathermate + arch assistant HELP

I have gathermate2, gathermate2 data, archy, and archaeolgy helper.

Here is my problem: I cannot get the nodes to display on my hud. they display on my minimap though. What am I doing wrong?

thankyou in advanced!

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 02:21 AM ----------

some other symptoms:
    -none of the data nodes are showing up on the minimap, only the ones that I find.
    when i go into archy interface > addons > Archy > import data the import gathermate data button is greyed out.
    when i go to interface > addons > Arch > Hud > the showgathermate2. . is checked but also greyed out

Deleted
    I also cannot seem to get the nodes to display on the HUD, they show up on my minimap through Archy which is fine, but it would be ideal for them to show in the center of the screen as seen in the screenshots on the homepage. Any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    Did you copy the .lua (database) file to your WTF/ACCOUNT/SavedVariables/ map?
    IF you didn't, thats the problem, if you did then check the options of Arcy Helper, to display nodes (under the TAB "HUD").

I didn't need to import any data, since the .lua file you got from the database file has the default name where gathermate looks for.

Hope this helped

Did you right click the crossed-out dig icon on the small arcehologyhelper bar?