Exclamation "PvP bar" is gone?

Hey there. Well, it seems like this litle bar that comes up when you are capturing a tower (such as in tol barad or in eye of the storm) is gone. I believe it is because of an addon, since i deleted my WTF, cache and interface folders and ran Repair.exe. After that i re-installed the addons I used before by downloading them from Curse client, but the bar is still gone. So my question is if you guys know which addon might cause this problem, if there is a particular way to turn it on again etc. Thank you!

- Flodhäst, Ahn'Qiraj.

Could be one of many addons so a list specifically of what you are using will be the only way to narrow down the cause.

its probably turned off in the interface, cant remember where im at work cant tell right now, it happened to me once, some how turned off in the interface had to go to the interface turn it back on

Hello. I am currently using:

Atlasloot Enhanced,
    Bagnon,
    Bartender4,
    Deadly boss mods,
    Gladius,
    Grid,
    Mikscrollingbattletext,
    OmniCC,
    Prat3.0,
    Quartz,
    Recount,
    Sexymap
    and
    X-pearl UnitFrames.

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 09:12 PM ----------

Really? I've been looking there so many times but i havn't found an option for it :/

Probably SexyMap is hiding it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

DBM will put capture bars up on your screen. I know it loaded by default for me, if its not showing up for you, check out your options and see if something got turned off.

I don't find anything in Sexymap /DBM options really.. Going to try to turn off the "PvP" section of DBM and hope it'll work.

WoW client hangs a massive number of stuff off the minimap by default. It's a very convenient place for the devs to hang stuff since the map by default sits up high in the corner. When a mod moves the map down to the bottom or messes with it, sometimes those things hanging are off the screen or don't show.

Disable all addons and try again, then enable them one by one until you sort of figure out what's the deal.

Yep, i found the addon.. It was DBM, so I turned it off :-)