Combustion Question

Hello, does that one DoT created from Combustion depend on the time that the current DoTs (LB/Ignite/Pyroblast) have been on the target? I use CombustionHelper to tell me the ideal time to throw up Combustion, but sometimes even if I have all 3 DoTs up, the box doesn't fill up in green (signaling a 'GO'), so that just makes me wonder if there's something else effecting the damage on the generated DoT from Combustion. So pretty much all i'm asking is, does the DoT damage from Combustion vary with the time that the LB/Ignite/Pyroblast DoTs have been on the target or is it the same regardless of if the DoTs (LB/Ignite/Pyroblast) have just been applied or are about to fall off? Thanks!!!

Deleted
    I seem to remember it being the same regardless of the time left on dots. I think it adds the dps of each dot and divides the total into ticks throughout combustions length. You can test it on a dummy to be sure, just throw living bomb and combustion when it only has one tick left and then try the same but with a full living bomb duration.

no, the only factor is the total DPS that each DoT is doing, not the total time they've been up or how much time is left before it falls off the target.

Thanks for the insanely fast replies!

I'm not sure, but i think there is a slight delay between the time you hit combustion, to the time it's dot is applied.