Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    did not read thread, all i know is my friends list is completely dead, was full for cata release, now there is never anyone on. all my friends have quit... maybe 20-30 total.

Deleted
    Could write a book about ignorant blizzard fanbois who refuse to see unsatisfied with cata people... It's sooo easier to label them as wrathbabies and treat merely as barking dogs as they have no right to be unsatisfied and state their opinion, right fanbois ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostetc View Post
    did not read thread, all i know is my friends list is completely dead, was full for cata release, now there is never anyone on. all my friends have quit... maybe 20-30 total.
    same for me, my friends list went from 100 or so actively on to maybe, and i stress maybe, 5-6 on 1-3 times a week. And i understand 100%, cata is boring after you gear a main and an alt and cleared current content what else is there to do. Archeology? LOL worst profession ever.

I enjoy heroics being more difficult (loved BC because of it) but the LFD is unreliable and with decent players in short supply It makes it harder for some to find groups.

I probably will drop my sub several times like i did in wrath due to content being lackluster and usually the same boring tank and spank + 1 niche as the last expansion.
    Last edited by Evilmnkey; 2011-01-27 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzeg View Post
    Community is just horrible to eachother. It has became a fairly horrible environment in all. I have cancelled my daughter and sons account and I am teetering on canceling mine.
    Wow because your not enjoying cataclysm u cancelled your daughter AND sons accounts AAAND your TEETERING on canceling YOURS.
    Seriously .. ?
    Last edited by ButterToast; 2011-01-27 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Effects
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostetc View Post
    did not read this post, but all i know is my flist was empty during wotlk, and suddenly now filled to the breaking point

10+ Year Old Account
    I myself have canceled my sub and haven't logged on in about 3 weeks. Some of it is for the reasons you described, but mostly it's because of the time and money consumed on the game. And with this expansion not feeling nearly as exciting and with my longing even for WRATH OF THE LICH KING of all things, I knew something was wrong with my old favorite game. I definitely agree that the in game community is worse than ever these days.

I still like to check MMO-C a few times a week to see what's going on in WoW and if any interesting changes are being made because I would consider coming back if something really cool happened, but at this point I don't know what Blizz could do to restore my faith, and thus and my subscription...

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    Wow because your not enjoying cataclysm u cancelled your daughter AND sons accounts AAAND your TEETERING on canceling YOURS.
    Seriously .. ?
    I think they were saying they canceled their son's and daughter's accounts because of the community, not because Cataclysm sucks. And honestly, the community does suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khainos View Post
    See, I walked into this threat believing this could be a proper, well-supported discussion between equals. Especially your first post didn't seem to hate-y and/or prejudiced, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And then I get to this post, and suddenly we're all kids and/or mentally challenged?
    If you want to start a good discussion, you need to respect your opponent... and if you want to troll, I'm afraid you'll have to do better..
    And using your own kids to show off is just incredibly low. I'd like to know if your kid is having fun playing WoW.. If he is, I'd dare say Blizzard's done a darn fine job, cause I sure as heck am having fun..

EDIT: In other news.. When the hell did I reach 412 posts? O.o
    I wasn't I was responding to a negative post earlier in the thread. That actually had targeted them for some reason. Not that they care they have drawn there own conclusions. They think for themselves and are smart enough to know to figure out forums.

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Egitel View Post
    I think they were saying they canceled their son's and daughter's accounts because of the community, not because Cataclysm sucks. And honestly, the community does suck.
    Exactly! Through all this and someone got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzeg View Post
    I wasn't I was responding to a negative post earlier in the thread. That actually had targeted them for some reason. Not that they care they have drawn there own conclusions. They think for themselves and are smart enough to know to figure out forums.

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 11:20 PM ----------

Exactly! Through all this and someone got it.
    The community isn't some constant. On the european server Moonglade, where I play, there's actually a really nice atmosphere and I enjoy playing there..

And I gotta agree with ButterToast that cancelling your kids accounts is a bit over the top... The boy's 13, was it?.. He should be able to take care of himself on the internet.. And how is he clearing content if he's got no account?
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, quitting threads arent really allowed here either, + OP was flaming, spamming and trolling others in the thread. Thats enough of that.

[Locked]