Having a problem in heroics as a tank

I was queued up as a tank the other day in heroics, my first day doing so, and I noticed that people really like to kick out a tank for no reason. I got kicked from 3 dungeons, 2 of which we didnt even get to a boss. I was tanking properly, not letting adds run off without taunting them back to me and hitting them a couple times, but for some reason they did not like me. I am barely geared for heroics, yes, so my health pool might be lower than people would like. None of my gear has sockets on it except my belt which has the 60 stam gem in it. I dont know if my low health prompted the kick or if people are just being douchebags but I am about to start getting dps gear and just taking the 40 min queues and going in heroics as dps if the crap doesnt stop. BTW on that 3rd dungeon where we did go to a boss we did down the boss no problem and then someone called me a noob and i got vote kicked. I was watching the adds and know I didnt let any loose.

Deleted
    People in random heroics tend to be doucheb*gs. If you really have a hard time completing a dungeon due to getting kicked I'd advise you to try and find a guild where people help eachother gear up. There are a lot of guilds( atleast on my realm) who look for newly dinged people to do heroics with, try to find one of those.
    Socketing and enchanting might help to get your stats a little better but if people are only looking at your ilevel then I guess it wouldnt matter for them, but do it anyway since it will help you stay alive.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joining a PuG is like putting your hand in a box full of needles.

This is obviously your side of the story. If what you say is true, you did what was expected of you, keeping aggro on trash/bosses, not letting adds go wild and using your cooldowns appropriately (don't forget to use them on trash aswell!), I'd guess your gear is the issue here. Many PuGers are especially sensitive to seeing low HP numbers on their tank, and will make assumptions from that alone. If you too feel you're barely geared for Heroics I'd suggest an evening or two in normals, just to make you feel comfortable with your own stats and tanking. This'll also give you an opportunity to learn most of the fights.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bet if the OP linked his armoy, we would all find several reasons to theory craft on why he was kicked ;p