Thread: Justice Points

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I don't see how I am trolling by asking if there's anything to do with my wasted JP from when I was collecting gear or from my dailies other than letting it sit there.

Thank you for the people who said boa gear - I totally forgot about that. Other than that, it seems that it's going to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    It seems to me that Blizzard is trying to make a point of Chaos Orbs remaining BoP (reducing needing to trades that can use them) and I haven't seen evidence otherwise. I can see this changing when the new Orb comes out.
    OT: If you are capped with Justice get Dalaran heirloom gear. Personally as a tank I have seen relatively few drops in heroics (other than Impetuous Query way too much) so I can see I will have to use my justice points to buy gear.
    It was like this every xpac. Primal Nether: BoP at BC Launch, later free for all. Frost Orb: BoP at Wrath Launch, later free for all. Now we have Chaos Orbs. Same deal. BoP at launch, most likely not later on. People have such short memories.

I dont recall Frost orbs being BoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so easy to reach the cap...since my resto and boomkin sets are virtually the same gear I've been buying feral gear with JP for a feral spec that I don't have in the meantime, but you could always use it to buy every single piece of 1-80 BOA gear for future characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neveryevery View Post
    Not really helpful, my guild is not ready for raiding and of course pugs are always elitist. "What? You don't know all the fights for something most of the WoW population hasn't even seen? No you can't come you scrub! Neither do you have the ability to learn fights as you go nor interrupt/dps/dispel as appropriate."
    helpful hint of the day: Google google google. If you do not know the fights, i wouldnt take you either. There's a reason tankspot, yoggcast, and other people post up videos. Or abilties/strategies posted on wowwiki/wowhead.

Not trying to flame/rant at you man, but coming from a few guilds where you would not be invited (or any other similar consequence) because you did not do your research and came unprepared, this is how it is if you want to join a group other than the "well we dont feel like raiding just yet, we'll give people time to gear....while they do normals..." :P

also, calling people that research fights beforehand (think of it like studying for a test or reading up the material before you go to class, similar effect) elitist is not a correct use of its term :P

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    I dont recall Frost orbs being BoP.
    You're right. My mistake, they were not. I think they were for a time in Beta but I double checked and yeah they had no bind requirement when the game went live.

Nonetheless, this whole thing is still an indicator that they will lose their BoP status eventually.

Buy JP gear and sell it to vendor / disecnhant to get small profit from it. Im full HC geared and thats what i do with my justice points that i get from daily HC
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

At the point when Chaos Orbs lose BoP they will be fairly worthless as the next tier of gear will be out to anyway. Though it would be nice that instead of expiring the Chaos Orbs they up'd the required number of orbs to make the next higher tier gear and thus still making them valuable.

And I didn't think you could disenchant any point gear.

Mamoth at Dalaran is aviable for JP.