Deleted

Just to some up my view of WoW

Blizzard built a foundation for Warcraft in form of the rts games, then along came WoW which was the beautiful stone statue that was placed on the strong foundation, people came from far and wide to look at the statue and eventually millions of people look at the statue every day, but after 5/6 years of maintenance, wear and tear and with blizzard constantly chipping bits off and sticking other bits on. This statue is looking a bit messy in places, still millions of people look at it though, but all some see is an absolute mess, some think it could fall any day now and others believe with the arrival of new, smaller and shinier statues no one will every come to look at the big old one again. But everyone else sees a better, more polished statue than what was originally there, a statue that has something for everyone to look at and admire about it and it still standing strong today with around 15 million people coming to see this stature every day. So that is my view on WoW.

sum*

Only came here to fix that for you really.. Then after seeing a wall of text I wanted to see what it could possibly say. In the end, I've decided you have too much time on your hands to go through that sort of thought process.