How many people unable to log on....

...today...(1/11)..keep getting "Launcher cannot obtain patching information"

Yeah, probably because it's Tuesday? Just a guess. I forced a launch, bypassing the launcher, and none of the servers are up. We'll see what's going on in a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    yah i made a post about this before,as its never happened during the wow downtime that i have seen

Well if you launched the game directly instead of using the launcher you would not be able to connect, you can type your information in, but it was down an hour before the announced time.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Well if you launched the game directly instead of using the launcher you would not be able to connect, you can type your information in, but it was down an hour before the announced time.
    Um, I was playing up until 3AM PST so no it wasnt.

Yes was wondering why it wouldn't connect through the launcher, as posted above that it's 'maintenance', even when it was maintenance day I have been able to open the launcher and log in, although the servers would be showed as offline, it would still show them.

At least I know it's not my computer anymore and hope it's resolved when servers are back up.

~Lily.

Edit: 69
    <----

Having the same problem here Believe it is due to the servers being down, error message needs to reflect server side problem instead of trying to pawn it off on my Internet Connection settings

Quote Originally Posted by Roose Bolton View Post
    ...today...(1/11)..keep getting "Launcher cannot obtain patching information"

WHY all of a sudden are people freaking out?? Its Tuesday.....maint day.....nothing more to see here
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    /raise hand