Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Hey everyone!!!

Let us discuss the best rpg to grace mankind.

Possible topics:
    -Lack of Geno in Brawl
    -Dispute of Nintendo using Geno and Mallow
    -How much you love it
    -Favorite part/quote
    -Favorite character (GENO!!! )
    -Remake/sequel for 3ds (It would be awesome on that system)

Fire away gents/ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I want nintendo to make an entire Geno based game.

Like, maybe Geno's presence is required again and this time we play as Geno, and we have to fight against smithy's minions who are trying to destroy star road, but smithy has designed his new minions to be immune to the powers of the being who inhabit star road, so Geno uses the doll again.

Favourite quote...

Bowser talking to Smithy "GET OUTTA MY CASTLE!"
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I want nintendo to make an entire Geno based game.

Like, maybe Geno's presence is required again and this time we play as Geno, and we have to fight against smithy's minions who are trying to destroy star road.

Favourite quote...

Bowser talking to Smithy "GET OUTTA MY CASTLE"
    Hell yeah man. Glad to see other Geno fans. I can't get enough of Geno.
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Not gonna lie i listen to Geno's maze every raid night. I would so love for there to be at least a damn Geno appearance in another game.

One of my favorite quotes is when Mallow says "Who do you think you are? Bruce Lee?"

Yeah I listen to that song all the time too. They need to resurrect him. If only Square Enix would use him or lend him to Nintendo. I'd even be cool with Geno being in something like Kingdom Hearts, as long as they do something. Why waste such a great character?

actually Geno does make a quick cameo in the original "Mario and Luigi" he explains how a minigame works, their was about 4 lines in the credits for square enix,characters used and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronis View Post
    actually Geno does make a quick cameo in the original "Mario and Luigi" he explains how a minigame works, their was about 4 lines in the credits for square enix,characters used and such.
    Yeah he did, but he deserves way more than I very slight Cameo. He's such a BA.