The "extra" main bars

Hey guys. You know those hidden bars that you can acess clicking the arrow or pressing shift+arrow?
    My main currently only have two of those, while some other toons have up to 6.

Since i'm lazy, i use them for things like, bar2: professions, bar3:mounts, etc...
    but i cant seem to find a way to put those extra 4 bars on. anyone know what to do?

Those extra bars are used for the 2 right side bars and the lower left / lower right bars. If you have any of those turned on they will not be available by using the arrows / shift key. So without the extra bars you have 6 main bars available. With all of them on you only have 2.

you can access them all with bartender
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Hey guys. You know those hidden bars that you can acess clicking the arrow or pressing shift+arrow?
    My main currently only have two of those, while some other toons have up to 6.

Since i'm lazy, i use them for things like, bar2: professions, bar3:mounts, etc...
    but i cant seem to find a way to put those extra 4 bars on. anyone know what to do?

Side bars and bottom bars use up those extra bars, so if you have them on your main, but not other characters then it will appear that they have more, when it is the same number of bars.

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 04:17 PM ----------

wow, a lot of us hit that one up at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Not sure if the paging applies to stance/form bars also, but there are only 10 bars in total with classes with form/stance specific bars such as druids/rogues etc taking up 1 exta of those bars for each of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Download and use Bartender4. Blizzards default action bars suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomity View Post
    Download and use Bartender4. Blizzards default action bars suck.
    I used the original bars for over 3 years, and only recently have I started using a bar mod, and I have to say I am not noticing a big difference. At the end of the day, they're just action bars - what they can do is quite limited - and to that end I believe the default Blizzard ones are more than sufficient.

I understand your opinion - I just personally think 'suck' is an overstatement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I used the original bars for over 3 years, and only recently have I started using a bar mod, and I have to say I am not noticing a big difference. At the end of the day, they're just action bars - what they can do is quite limited - and to that end I believe the default Blizzard ones are more than sufficient.

I understand your opinion - I just personally think 'suck' is an overstatement.
    If you're a clicking and do not care about binding your spells then sure the default action bars are enough to get the job done but if you want to bind all of your spells to different bars it'll be a pain in the ass compared to Bartender. When I was a newb I used to think that the default ui worked fine but once I tried new addons I noticed how much better it is when you can move things where you want them.

*Faster keybinding
    *Move the bars wherever you want them
    *Hide bars with spells you only access by keybinds

There are lot's of things that make Bartender better than the default action bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    If you're a clicking and do not care about binding your spells then sure the default action bars are enough to get the job done but if you want to bind all of your spells to different bars it'll be a pain in the ass compared to Bartender. When I was a newb I used to think that the default ui worked fine but once I tried new addons I noticed how much better it is when you can move things where you want them.

*Faster keybinding
    *Move the bars wherever you want them
    *Hide bars with spells you only access by keybinds

There are lot's of things that make Bartender better than the default action bars.
    Everything you stated as a point can be done with standard bars(other than moving), where are you going with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."