FemaleDwarf and Hunter Stats?

I see everyone talking about getting enough haste to get your cobra to 1.66 then going crit then mastery.
    I stack haste my cobra is at 1.52 when i put my character into FemaleDwarf.com and get my cobra to 1.66 by reforging back out of haste to mastery it shows a lose of about 175dps.

Is Femaledwarf wrong?
    What makes 1.66 the magic number more haste = more cobras thew out the fight and more focus regen?

If female dwarf is wrong should you go as much crit threw reforging or have a balance of crit mastery?

Hit is 8.03% the whole time no worries there

Thanks for any helpful info yo can give me on this.

I think the reason 1.66 is the magic number is because of GCD clipping during BL if you go past that.

I could be wrong though, but I also remember reading another post saying that femaledwarf wasn't entirely as accurate as it used to be.
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_Bob View Post
    I could be wrong though, but I also remember reading another post saying that femaledwarf wasn't entirely as accurate as it used to be.
    Yea with haste being so retarded and magical atm, it changes a lot of stuff and makes it hard to get exact values on certain stats, which is why people keep saying X Stat>Y Stat>Z Stat and can be proven wrong etc. just go with the majority and go with what you feels best, and do some testing yourself, to double check.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

1.66 is the magic number because it allows you to perfectly fit three Cobras in between each Explosive. If you keep going for any further haste, you end up with a few tenths of a second between your third Cobra and your Explosive CD in which you might be tempted to hit something else, thus lowering your dps by pushing Explosive back. If you go for less haste, you push your Explosive CD back by nature because your third Cobra won't be done casting when Explosive comes off CD.

Long story short, anything more than the ~6% haste it takes to reach 1.66 when properly specced is ONLY affecting your rate of auto-shot and your focus regen.

---------- Post added 2011-01-11 at 10:20 AM ----------

Check this article out if you'd like to know more; I usually avoid WowInsider, but the guy who writes Scattered Shots actually knows what he's talking about. He's also the author of this site.