Launcher cannot obtain patchinn information. Please cheack your internet connection.

I just got this message after trying to login to wow. I restarted my computer to see if that would help, but that didn't do anything to it. As far as i know, my internet connection has no problems and I've never had this problem before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop posting this and look at the other 428 threads on it.

It's freaking maintenance day until 11am PST like most other Tuesdays. Just be patient.

10+ Year Old Account
    From Blizzard Twitter:
    The "Launcher Cannot Obtain Patching Information" message is due to maintenance, everyone. We will post updates as they become available. 4 minutes ago via CoTweet Retweeted by 9 people
    Wa-la

Now can some mod close this forum?

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    your game is broken try to uninstall it and then remove internet explorer from your computer then lastly pour water on your computer to make sure there are no viruses in it.

OR just read the rest of the entire forum and notice there are already at least 12 other threads saying the exact same thing
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

10+ Year Old Account
    your game is broken try to uninstall it and then remove internet explorer from your computer then lastly pour water on your computer to make sure there are no viruses in it.

OR just read the rest of the entire forum and notice there are already at least 12 other threads saying the exact same thing

Ignore this, he's wrong, read the BlizzardCS twitter.

I can't post links or I would.

All servers are off, just wait a bit until they've come back =D

Yep, that's what happens when you get perma banned, doesn't even let you access the launcher, check your email.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

my my the trolls are very active today

Quote Originally Posted by Blahanater View Post
    I just got this message after trying to login to wow. I restarted my computer to see if that would help, but that didn't do anything to it. As far as i know, my internet connection has no problems and I've never had this problem before.
    It sounds like you know how to take some of the first basic steps when looking at an issue. I suggest you add one more step to your list for next time... scan the first page or two of the forum you just came to and see if there are dozens of posts already dealing with the same topic. If you find those (which you would have in this and many other cases) then you would know it's not just something on your end and you could relax without having to make another post on the same topic.