Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone has a pc trial key, throw it my way plz

ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

me too!

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    anyone has a pc trial key, throw it my way plz

ty
    me too mee too give me pc key!!

I would still like one for PC if someone has any left
    Last edited by Rashen3695; 2011-05-23 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashen3695 View Post
    I would still like one if someone has any left
    This, on PC for myself.

Love the idea of the game, but don't want to pay 50$ just to find out it sucks ... I'm looking around to see if there is another way to get a free Trial.

Its a very casual game i played it for like a month then left. its pretty cool at the start though
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    I wasnt healing enough, i know my warlock sucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.

Hey guys.

Like six months before dcuo came out, the beta was up and I was finally accepted to be in it. The problem is, I lost my password and could not get it back. So if someone has a buddy pass just sitting in a box or laying on ur desk, I'd be happy to take it off ur hands.

Thx guys.
    Last edited by Ziroth; 2011-05-28 at 02:27 AM.

DCUO Trial

If anyone has a free trial code for PC I'd be much obliged.

I'd be happy if anyone could send me a buddy key. Thank you.

Hola all. If anyone has one i would REALLY appreciate a buddy key for the PC version of this game. I just finished reading Soon I Will Be Invincible and because of am really in the mood for something SuperHero/Villanish. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews of the game though so would like to check it out before i buy. You can PM me here or email me at noone1o1 at yahoo dot com.

PS - anyone looking to buy the game, Direct2Drive has it on sale for half off and if you google around a bit you can find a 15 percent off coupon that works with it so entire game is only 20 bucks.

helwwllp!

Whats upp,

Anyone out here that is awesome enough to hook a brotha up with a [PC] DCUO trial or buddy key please! Want to try before purchase and will mos def get on monthly if I like the game. So anybody that can help msg pls! Thanks Thanks\

ninjaD

I just go this last weekend on steam, but it didn't come with any buddy codes :\ Anyone happen to have an extra I can send my friend?

Ps3 key anyone?
    Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hey guys has anybody got a PC trial available Id very much appreciate it <3

Deleted
    hi everybody,

if it's possible can someone send me a buddy key plz ?

long time i want to try this mmo

thanks in advance

how could SOE, in good faith, expect us to shell out 50 of our hard earned dollars to try a game for 30 days and not offer a 10 trial like all of the other MMO's before requiring an investment? I know bliz didnt offer the trial they offer now, but that was 7 years ago and the 10 day trial concept wasn't even in practice yet, but now almost all new mmo's offer this trial. Just seems kinda sketchy, almost like SOE has no faith in their own product. But of course after the failure of Final Fantasy 14 that so many wasted their money on, i guess they have good reason to not have faith in their games.

Hey, if anyone's still got a buddy key they'd like to dump off I'd appreciate it!

anyone still got a spare buddy key (pc version) they dont need?

Looking to try this out, but no link for a trial offered yet, any1 have a spare buddy key??? (for pc)
    Last edited by timbrewulf; 2011-08-26 at 04:23 AM.

I'm looking for a trial key if any one could please send me one, I've been really looking forward to this game but i don't have any friends who play this game so would appreciate the help.