Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priest (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Beta Skills/Talents)
    Shadow
    • Shadow Orb Power now increases the damage done by your Shadow Orbs by 21.6%, up from 20%. Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 1.5%, up from 1.3%.
    When are they going to realize that it isn't the mastery itself that's the problem. It's the awful Harnessed Shadows they need to fix. Sometimes it takes up to 5 full Mind Flay's to get one orb. Which is pure awful.

Thus making Crit more valuable than Mastery.
    -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    When I read the Ice Lance buff, I almost fell off my chair. Not because I think it's silly (which it is), but because I immediately knew that it would cause some massive QQ.

The resto druid changes seem interesting. Buff to mastery and a cooldown reducement to WG - ok. But a nerf to the duration of ToL, why? I mean, it wasn't really that imba, was it? Not that the change makes much difference.

wow really, an ice lance and frost bolt buff. I mean come on now.......

no more fel armor self heals =/

I got to admit as a mage I am totally at a lose @ the frost buffs. Yet, no changes to arcane, a spec which is underperforming in PvE and PvP. This must be the build up for frost control nerfs, else I really can't see their reasoning behind this. Seriously, what about Arcane mages?

15+ Year Old Account
    # Fungal Growth now has a 100 yards range, up from 30 yards.

Sometimes I wonder if they even care. Keep laughing at the Balance Druids, keep on laughing.

15+ Year Old Account

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Nananea View Post
    As a mage I think "Fingers of Frost now also increases Ice Lance damage by 15%." is ridiculous and unneeded. My QQ sense is tingling!

Have you seen what icelance crits on 3800 resilience? And this is only the first season.

No? thought you did not, because if you did, you wouldn't have posted that.

On topic: Good game blizzard really, now adjust frostmage controll a bit more, that counterspell nerf is a step in the right direction

You're still here? run off and search icelance crits on 3800 resi! GO ! /shoo
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Man I don't like how they really hurt RIP by 30% and if they are gonna do that then why not change some of our mastery. I mean it states that it increases our bleeds. In the long run, our mastery may not be able to jeep our damage competitive. Please add something into the mastery that incr some base abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    # Fungal Growth now has a 100 yards range, up from 30 yards.

Sometimes I wonder if they even care. Keep laughing at the Balance Druids, keep on laughing.
    They care to have us in their KFC bucket. That's about it.

@Kyuu: It's a nerf for PvP only, because feral druids are facerollers. PvE wise, druids DPS will increase by 2%

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This can't be the right list, it seems almost copied and pasted from the prior changes to be made. Looks like it'd be best to wait for the final version before celebrating or getting upset about anything.

WTF is wrong with Blizzard ?

Frost Mage buffed to god like and Warlocks nerfed to support class scenario ? Are developers still drunk and high from New Year or something ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    .... Blizzard is seriously off their fucking rockers.
    Heh I read those notes, saw this and lol'd hard to myself. Let the QQ begin (Note: as a mage I think this will make icelance spam ridiculous).

That said, I do like the 15% buff to frostbolt for PvE.

OMGTHEYBUFFEDFIREANDFROSTANDNOTARCANE

Oh wait, this:

"These changes are mostly the results of tooltip comparisons, all the changes might not be there and I suggest that you wait for official notes before you whine or rejoice about something."

So that's what, 95% of people who can't yet read?

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean that cleave and heroic strike dont get nerfed by 20% anymore?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not buff BM? 13k average dps in raids. Surv does 20k -.-

Loving the buff to Ice Lance! Being a PvE'r this will be a nice boost.

The full notes AREN'T out yet people. They *could* be nerfing Ice Lance's damage and increasing its damage with FoF so it wont be a loss of damage in PvE but will help balance out PvP.

Deleted
    All this time I was leveling a feral druid when Blizz clearly wanted us to level mages
    Alas, foolish me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomity View Post
    Heh I read those notes, saw this and lol'd hard to myself. Let the QQ begin (Note: as a mage I think this will make icelance spam ridiculous).

That said, I do like the 15% buff to frostbolt for PvE.
    Glad I could make someone smile. But in all seriousness, I hope it's just updating the tooltip or something to damage that's already been out of control. My sarcasm isn't easily read over text unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    RE: DKs

Not quite the mastery change unholy was hoping for, but with buffed disease damage from virulence (ps, hooray for no longer needing to take a +hit talent) perhaps it'll be on even keel with crit/expertise, at least. I doubt it'll outpace haste as a preferred secondary until cap, though.

The Runic Focus change is awesome for blood tanks--no longer need to take Virulence if we want to be reliable interrupters. I guess Blizz does want blood going lichborne spec then?
    Its like the frost mastery shadow version I think its fair and easy to balance for them, frost got a frost aoe you got a shadow aoe we have frost disease you have a shadow disease, we have a frost dmg strike you have a shadow strike, I think the shadow dmg buff is better than you might think and i fairly think you are wrong about the ''Not quite the mastery change unholy was hoping for'' IMO lots of unholy DK were hoping for this.....I love what they did to sudden doom to kill the DW unholy spec, who wasnt expecting a only proc on main hand mechanic???