Deleted

How's This For An Idea...?

Dunno weather this post in the right place but I had a thought... What if you could sell a whole transmog set all together as a bundle on the AH for a certain gold price? I mean, isn't that a decent idea? :3

its a nice idea and all but that would require a good amount of resources on blizzards part to implement and idk if it would seem worth it to them. i mean you can just sell each piece of the set separately and advertise in trade chat the way the set looks but i agree that it would be a nice addition to the whole transmog rage.

downside could be that it will be lowbie greens and items people but to dis enchant for mats or blues that people buy for ivl and what not.

Meh, its a nice idea but it seems like it could take some time to implement. You are better off just trying to sell it in trade (avoid trade chat, only answer to pms).
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

I think He just means sell like a scroll that transmogs all of your gear into that but doesnt actually have the items. I think that would be pretty cool.. however if it worked like that I suppose be could just make it over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, pretty cool.

THOUGH, I think it would be an extremely under-used mechanic.
    Probably not worth the resources.

Though its pretty cool idea.

Deleted
    Ah, thanks for the feedback, guys. I knew it would take a lot of resources on Blizz's part, but I just wanted to throw the idea out on the table and see how people thought/reacted to it.