Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    +351 int on a trinket with gem+socket bonus = AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Darlics View Post
    Not yet... they will be available from Tommorow (Wednesday 12-1)
    These were hotfixed today?
    I thought they'd be available when 4.0.6 goes live, who knows when exactly....

I was also under the impression that these would be trainable once Patch 4.0.6 goes live. Not sure when that will be, but the sooner the better.

My question is: If I already made the +Stam stone while leveling up Alch and I am a Priest. Will it be changed to Int like it shold be for my class or will i have to make another one?

wow my priest already has the doll from archeology and now this. zomg yum double int spell power stacking madness!

---------- Post added 2011-01-13 at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Macheen View Post
    My question is: If I already made the +Stam stone while leveling up Alch and I am a Priest. Will it be changed to Int like it shold be for my class or will i have to make another one?
    It would be cool if they just changed the one we had to the correct type, but its unlikely, luckily the mats for the new ones are quite cheap / easy to farm so It won't be too much to fret over. I'm sure they are huge upgrades to the majority. Well worth a little bit of gold on ah or a little bit of time farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheen View Post
    I don't think so. The current trinket is the Lifebound Alchemist Stone. The Int one is the Vibrant Alchemist Stone. I believe they are meant to be two separate trinkets, and you will therefore need to create your new one. MMO Champion is listing each stone as a separate item, as well.

Yes, that makes sense. Thanks. Never even thought of that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    I guess they had forgotten them
    I think they fully intended to have one alchemist stone. In the beta and game files there was only one. But because mastery isn't very attractive to many specializations, they decided to throw in the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsus View Post
    I think they fully intended to have one alchemist stone. In the beta and game files there was only one. But because mastery isn't very attractive to many specializations, they decided to throw in the others.
    It's not just the mastery, which is indeed a meh stat for my fire mage at the moment.It's the +stam also. The logic "everyone needs stamina" was flawed to begin with, and i wonder how it took them that long to realise it. I mean,they had different alchemist's stones, according to classes, since TBC.
    I'm a mage,i don't need extra stamina.I need intellect and lots of it.Simple as that....beter late than ever,i guess.