Which class you'd reccomend?

Hello! My topic is about question, which is: I'm old WoW player, mostly TBC and WotLK (until Ulduar), i had huge break from gaming, already sold my account about 1,5 year ago (or sold my time on it, either way, you know what I mean) and I'm thinking about going back to it, since I have more free time now. But I'm not sure which class to pick - there has been major changes and I missed alot, there's much catching up for me I guess, so I'm asking, WHICH CLASS WOULD YOU RECCOMEND AS THE MOST FUN for now? I used to play rogue - that was my main character, wasted on it most if my time, I have to admit I wasn't so bad - rival title, farm status on Illidan long before nerf etc. I always considered BG's as a fun part of the game and with that new rated BG's I find myself even more convicted to get back into Azeroth. Either way, classes has been changed and I don't really know which to pick - ain't sure about getting back to rogue, mabye I'd try sth new. I had paladin alt, but from what I've heard system of fight has been changed by Holy Power, which isn't sth that makes me want to play that class again. DK's seems fun, but aren't they a little bit 'forgotten' now, after they major role in previous expansion? Also ench shamans seems nice atm for me... And warock with new soul shard system and cool demonology tree or Chaos Bolt... I'm just not sure what would bring the most fun now Ofc, I realize that is all balanced and you can always find some new fun stuff in any of the classes, but c'mon, you've got to have your leader here! And I'd like to hear it, might help me in choosing one Need to say that I'm mostly going to do some PvP's, arena and BG whenever I can So let's start it and please, add some comment, why that class or why to avoid that so we keep talking here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend the class / race that you personally feel like playing, never go on what others think, because individually, it's impossible for you to get a straight answer.

Play because it's fun for YOU, not because it's fun for others.

Edit; Read up on all the class changes on 4.0 and you might get a hint on the changes, roll through some talent calculators to check out the new talents etc. Do some research and based upon your own opinion, pick a character that appeal you.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

Yes, I can fully agree with you, mate, but there has to be sth you admire into other classes, what you can see within BG's and say 'damn, that's so cool, or imba, or OP (weel, means same, but xD)' anyway, after looking on some patch notes and wasting some time on new skills and talent calc I find rogue a little bit redisigned - feels like assassination tree isn't about crits anymore, at least so much as it is about poisons and subtlety... Well, preparation got so nerfed! (vanish/sprint/shadowstep reset only :O) and I've noticed that it's less about DMG more about survivability, which is good in arena I guess but it kills the fun of beeing sneaky rogue. Good looking is frost DK, fury/arms warrior (both have some cool 'utilities' ) and enh shammy. Still, I cannot pick it so easly. Which of them you can find the most 'annoying' or 'supporting' within BG's?

arent these type of posts against forum rules?
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate