Deleted

Now im sure that all DEV's plays mages!

•Fingers of Frost now also increases Ice Lance damage by 15%.
    •Frost Specialization now also increases the damage of Frostbolt by an additional 15%

Why do you make them use only 1 spell and pwn? Oh thanks for 200 dmg nerf to deep freeze lol >.<

I really doubt Icelance will stay like that tbh.

Deleted
    We did buff Frost Bolt. And we did buff Ice Lance when Fingers of Frost is up. However, we've decreased all Frost damage to Frozen targets by about 15% from previous values. The net result is intended to be that Frost Bolt is a little better against non-Frozen targets, and about the same versus Frozen targets. Ice Lance with FoF is still good, but Ice lance damage against Frozen targets is down a bit.

The intent isn't to nerf PvE frost at all, but instead reward Frost Bolt use in PvP a bit more, and reduce the damage and effectiveness of Ice Lance in PvP.

The important take away here is that datamined changes from pre-release builds and tests are not accurate ways for you to get information on intended game adjustments. Take it with a grain of salt, and approach it with a giant cup of curiosity.

By bashiok posted in - > http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ce-damage-buff

Just...i dont have words.. lol.. MORE REWARDING!?!?! HOW MUCH MORE BLIZZ...HOW MUCH?

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ce-damage-buff

Also, patch notes aren't finished.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say, "WTF life?"

yes the ice lance is basically saying that it got nerfed if you read it correctly for pvp due to the specialization change.

Buff to pve, nerf to pvp

Deleted
    Mages are op... in pvp they are the hardest single class to kill for casters and melee thanks to their multitude of cc and silences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowetas View Post
    Mages are op... in pvp they are the hardest single class to kill for casters and melee thanks to their multitude of cc and silences.
    Did a arena 2 hours ago. frostmage/assasination rogue (me) V.S Frost mage/ shadow priest.
    My team mate got the shadow priest down and died after.
    It was me and the mage and i kept the battle going on for at least 6 minutes. I even started the "1v1" fight with all cd's up. 6 minutes later i won and i kept the pressure on him for so long he was actually forced to los me and drink.
    This although was on 1,5 k rating. But my point is, if you got just a TINY bit of brains and you know your class, it is possible. So plss, drop the qq and stop embarrasing yourself.

Mastery nerf, meaning 15% less damage to frozen targets, meaning 15% less damage on Shattered Ice Lances.
    Read past the first sentence please.

When you realize this game isnt balanced around 1v1 or 2v2, you realize not every class that beats you is "Overpowered." Dispels are a large counter to Mages and every Healer has a friendly dispel now. The only thing that needs to be fixed is a 10s duration AoE CC, which is being nerfed.

The fact youre complaining about this, among other changes, also confuses me.

"Now im sure that all DEV's plays mages!"
    you know I am sure I saw something like this in wrath... oh yeah it was "Now im sure that all DEV's play melee classes"

The only thing I am now sure about is the community is full of QQ babies.